연속류 위험도로구간에서의 운전자의 도로속도규정 준수에 따른 온실가스 변화량 연구
Characterization of Potential Impact of Carbon Emissions under Speed Limit Enforcement on the Uninterrupted Flow
PURPOSES : Road sectors contribute approximately 16 % of total GHG emission rates in South Korea. Engineers and experts expend significant efforts to identify countermeasures for the reduction of carbon emission. This study aims to determine how total carbon emission rates change depending on whether or not there is speed limit enforcement. METHODS : In this study, Lamm's travel speed profile theory is first adopted to select the hazard road, which sections are designated as speed limit enforcement. Second, Motor Vehicle Emission Simulator (MOVES) was used to simulate the carbon emission on the road. RESULTS : The total carbon emission rate under speed limit enforcement was 10,773 g higher than the condition without speed limit enforcement in the designated road. This might affect acceleration, which can lead to increased emissions. CONCLUSIONS : There would be no researches about proving the relationship how speed limit enforcement has an effect on carbon emission. The result of our study can provide valuable guidelines regarding road safety and eco-friendly roads.
- EPA (Motor Vehicle Emission Simulator) (2010). User Guide for MOVES2010a.
- European Environment Agency (EEA) (2000). COPERT III Computer program to calculate emissions from road transport (Methodology and emission factors).
$CO_2$Emissions from Fuel Combustion, 2011. Highlights.
- Ihab, El-Shawarby (2005). Comparative field evaluation of vehicle cruise speed and acceleration level impacts on hot stabilized emissions, Transportation Research Part D.
- Ji-eun Choi, Sang-hoon Bae (2015). Development of a Fuel-Efficient Driving Method based on Slope and Length of Uphill Freeway Section, The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol.14 No.1 pp.77-84.
- Jungki Lee, Baesoo Kim, Dongseok Choi, Hoonmyoung Kim, Haeboong Kwon and Yongsung Park (2010). Effect of Fuel Economy & Greenhouse Gases by Sudden Acceleration and Deceleration on Vehicle, KSAE, Vol.2010 No.11, pp.693-698.
- Krammes (1995). Horizontal Alignment Design Consistency for Two-Lane Rural Highways, Federal Highway Administration, Publ. No. FHWA-RD-94-034.
- Lamm, R. (1999). Highway Design and Traffic Safety Engineering Handbook, McGRAW-Hill, USA.
- MLIT (2013). Carbon Neutralization Technology of Road (Secon Year).
- Mohamadreza Farzaneh (2012). Characterization of Potential Impact of Speed limit Enforcement on Emissions Reduction, Transportation Reserch Record 91st Annual Meeting.
- National Insititute of Environmental Researcher (NIER) (2009). Establishment of Climate Change Responding System(II).
- Roge, J., Pebayle, T., & Lambilliotte, E (2004). Influence of age, speed and duration of monotonous driving task in traffic on the driver's useful visual field. Vision Research, 44, pp.2737-2744.
- Servin, O. (2006). An Energy and Emission Impact Evaluation of Intelligent Speed Adaptation, The IEEE ITSC.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기