친환경 광역단지 내 젤라틴·키틴분해미생물을 이용한 유기 벼 생산
Organic Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Production in Eco-friendly Complex using Gelatin·Chitin Microorganisms
1. 유기재배구의 토양조건은 배수가 약간 불량한 미사질 양토인 전북통 보통답으로 유효규산이 높은 것을 제외하고는 우리나라 논토양의 화학적 성분과 평균 함량이 유사하였다. 2. 관행재배구와 유기재배구 간에 생육은 초장, 분얼수, 이삭수, 이삭길이 모두 관행재배구에서 높은 것을 확인하였으며 이삭당 입수와 등숙율은 유기재배구에서 다소 높게 나타났다. 3. 병해충 발생정도는 물바구미, 잎집무늬마름병, 혹명나방, 도열병이 유기재배구에서 많이 발생하였고, 이삭누룩병은 관행재배구에서 조금 더 많이 발생하였다. 4. 주요 관리대상 병해충인 잎집무늬마름병(y=-0.2848x+199.57, $R^2=0.704^*$ ), 혹명나방 발생(y=-0.1361x+92.535, $R^2=0.8049^*$ )과 쌀 수량과의 관계에서 유의성이 높은 부의 상관관계가 나타났다. 5. 백미 품질은 유기재배구에서 파쇄미의 증가로 완전립 비율이 낮았지만, 단백질함량이 관행재배구에 비해 낮아 전반적인 품질 및 윤기치가 높아졌다. 6. 쌀 재배 순수익은 관행재배구에서 36만원/10a, 유기재배구에서 61만원/10a로 유기재배구의 순수익이 68% 높게 나타났다.
This study was carried out to investigate the economic value of organic rice production using gelatin chitin microorganisms in eco-friendly complex, Gongsan, Naju city. The soil condition of experiment paddy field was Jeonbuk series and silt loam with a slightly poor drainage. Except for the high effective silicate, the chemical characteristics of soils used were included in the optimum range of paddy soils in Korea. In growth, plant length, tiller number, ear number, and ear length were observed to be higher in conventional paddy fields than organic paddy fields. However, number of grain per panicle and grain filling ratio (%) were higher in organic paddy fields than conventional paddy fields. Incidences of diseases and insect pests were slightly higher in the organic paddy fields. Water weevil, sheath blight, rice leaf roller and rice blast were more occurred in organic paddy field. On the other hand, false smut was higher occurred in conventional paddy field. There was a significant negative correlation between rice sheath blight and rice leaf roller, and rice yield. In the milled rice quality, the quality of organically cultivated milled rices was lower by the increase of broken rice than that of conventionally cultivated milled rices. The quality and palatability of rice were higher in organic cultivation with decreasing of protein content. Net income of conventionally and organically cultivated rice was 360,000 won/10a and 610,000 won/10a, respectively. Premium net income of the organically cultivated rice was 68%.
- Brzezinska, M. S., U. Jankiewicz, A. Burkowska, and M. Walczak. 2014. Chitinolytic microorganisms and their possible application in environmental protection. Curr. Microbiol. 68: 71-81.
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, D. J. Seo, Y. S. Song, J. S. An, K. N. An, and W. J. Jung. 2014. Production of organic rice (Oryza sativa L.) using organic cultivation manual. Korean J. Organic Agri. 22(1): 97-113.
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, H. G. Park, K. N. An, R. D. Park, and W. J. Jung. 2011. Comparison of growth, yield and quality by green crop treatments in rice (Oryza sativa L.) organic cultivation. Korean J. Organic Agri. 19(1): 55-64.
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, R. D. Park, H. G. Park, K. N. An, and W. J. Jung. 2010. Comparison of growth, yield and quality between organic cultivation and conventional cultivation in rice(Oryza sativa L.) field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 18(2): 199-208.
- Chae, J. C., S. G. Kim, Y. G. Min, P. J. Han, I. H. Yeon, Y. B. Kim, B. Y. Lee, J. R. Son, Y. M. Ahn, and G. B. Jung. 1992. Actual conditions of quality control and improvement plan after rice harvesting. RDA.
- Ghu, J. O., D. J. Lee, and S. M. Hur. 1998. Quality and Taste of Rice. Jeonnam Rice Society.
- Hwang, K. C., S. H. An, and N. J. Chung. 2013. Midsummer drainage effects on rice growth and golden apple snails in environment-friendly rice cultivation. Korean J. Organic Agri. 21(3): 403-411.
- Hwang, K. C., S. H. Shin, and N. J. Chung. 2014. Controlling effect of some plant extracts on pathogenic fungi and pest of rice. Korean J. Organic Agri. 22(2): 269-280.
- JARES. 2009. Jeonnam Agricultural Research & Extension Service: A first step to organic rice farming. p. 115.
- Kang, B. R., S. G. Kim, D. I. Kim, Y. H. Lee, K. J. Choi, and Y. S. Choi. 2008. Effect of bordeaux mixture on control of rice leaf blast. Res. Plant Dis. 14(3): 182-186.
- Kang, Y. S., J. I. Kim, and J. H. Park. 1995. Influence of rice-duck farming system on yield and quality of rice. Korean J. Crop Sci. 40(4): 437-443.
- Kim, H. W., H. S. Choi, B. H. Kim, H. J. Kim, K. J. Choi, D. Y. Chung, Y. Lee, and K. L. Park. 2011. Comparison of characteristics of a paddy soil and growth and production of rice as affected by organic nutrient sources. J. Bio-Environ. Control. 20(3): 241-245.
- Kim, Y. C., B. R. Kang, Y. H. Kim, and S. K. Park. 2017. An effective and practical strategy for biocontrol of plant diseases using on-site mass cultivation of chitin-degrading bacteria. Res. Plant Dis. 23(1): 19-34.
- Lee, S. G., Y. H. Lee, J. S. Kim, B. M. Lee, M. J. Kim, J. H. Shin, H. M. Kim, and D. H. Choi. 2005a. Diseases and weeds occurrence and control in organic and conventional rice paddy field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 13(3): 291-300.
- Lee, S. G., Y. H. Lee, J. S. Kim, B. M. Lee, M. J. Kim, J. H. Shin, H. M. Kim, and D. H. Choi. 2005b. Insect pests occurrence and control in organic and conventional rice paddy field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 13(3): 301-314.
- Maung, C. E. H., T. H. Choi, H. N. Hyun, and K. Y. Kim. 2017. Role of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Y1 in the control of fusarium wilt disease and growth promotion of tomato. Biocontrol Sci. Technol. 27(12): 1400-1415.
- Moon, Y. H., D. H. Oh, J. S. Choi, J. S. Na, and S. S. Han. 1998. Properities and effects of utilizable materials for organic farming in rice. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 17(4): 319-323.
- Na, G. S., S. K. Lee, and S. Y. Kim. 2007. Antioxidative effects and quality characteristics of the rice cultivated by organic farming and ordinary farming. Appl. Biol. Chem. 50(1): 36-41.
- NIAST. 2000. Method of soil and plant analyses. National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Oh, T. S. and C. H. Kim. 2013. Effect of using organic fertilizer on the growth of rice and soil. Korean J. Crop Sci. 58(1): 36-42.
- Park, J. S., S. S. Lee, Y. H., Kim, and J. I. Choi. 2012. Analysis of economic effects for organic cultivation agriculture in rice. Korean J. Organic Agri. 20(4): 519-533.
- Rathore, A. S. and R. D. Gupta. 2015. Chitinases from bacteria to human: properties, applications, and future perspectives. Enzyme Res. ID 791907.
- Sharp, R. G. 2013. A review of the applications of chitin and its derivatives in agriculture to modify plant-microbial interactions and improve crop yields. Agronomy. 3: 757-793.
- Singh, G., A. Bhalla, J. S. Bhatti, S. Chandel, A. Rajput, A. Abdullah, W. Andrabi, and P. Kaur. 2014. Potential of chitinases as a biopesticide against agriculturally harmful fungi and insects. Res. Rev. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 3: 27-32.
- Thomson, W. T. 1993. Agricultural chemicals, Book: Fungicides, 1993-1994 Revision. Thomson, Fresno, California.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기