기본간호학실습 수업의 문화기술지 연구
An Ethnography on Fundamental Nursing Practice Class
Purpose: Objectives of this study were to identify and describe cultural meaning for nursing students in the class in fundamental nursing practice. Methods: Data were collected from November 2016 to May 2017 included focus group interviews and participants observation. The key informants in this study included 23 nursing students divided into 3 focus groups who had taken the course in fundamental nursing practice in university U and university S in Kyungpook, and university D in Jeonnam. Interviews continued until no new information could be identified from transcripts. Data were analyzed using the taxonomic analysis method developed by Spradley. Results: Based on the data acquired from the interviews, cultural domains in the class "fundamental nursing practice" were classified as 'community oriented activities', 'learning and playing space', 'relationship of difference and discrimination', 'time for present and future'. Conclusion: The culture in the class "fundamental nursing practice" could be summarized as 'non-standardized learning with team dynamics'. Also nursing students learned about a small society whose members are becoming nurses. Results indicate that it is critical for professors to understand students' values, beliefs and their attitude in order to aid in adjustment to class.
- Song MR, Kim EM, Yu SJ. Analysis on the competency of nursing students' basic nursing skills, Journal of the Korea Contents Association. 2012;12(6):390-401. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.06.390.
- Fink LD. Creating significant learning experiences: An integrated approach to designing college courses. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass; 2003. p. 257-264.
- Han HS. A study on nursing students' academic achievement and perception of team-based learning. Korea National University of Transportation Collected papers. 2011;46:417-422.
- Ager M. The professional stranger: an informal introduction to ethnography 2nd ed, San Diego: Academic Press; 1996.
- Kim KB, Shin KR, Kim SS, Yoo EK, Kim NC, Park US, et al. Qualitative Research Methodology. Seoul: Hyunmoonsa; 2005. p. 1-457.
- Kim YH. Effects of utilizing animation prior to fundamental nursing practice on learning motivation and self-directedness in student nurses, Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2010;17(2):240-248.
- Kim MG, Lee HS. Effects of core basic nursing education using cellular phone video recordings on self-confidence in performance, achievement, and practice satisfaction. Journal of Korean Academy Fundamentals of Nursing. 2017;24(2):128-137. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2017.24.2.128
- Kim YH, Lee YM. Relationship of learning motivation, self-directed learning ability and problem solving process of nursing students after practice evaluation of fundamentals of nursing course using role play. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. 2012;13(1):147-155. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.1.147.
- Park MH. The effects of fundamental nursing practice education applying reciprocal peer tutoring on self-efficacy, confidence in performance, satisfaction. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction. 2017;17(22):785-804. https://doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2017.17.22.785
- Spradley JP. The Ethnographic Interview. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston; 1979.
- Lincoln YS, Guba EG. Naturalistic inquiry. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications; 1985. p. 1-416.
- Kim JH. Learning culture of learning community in self-study. Journal of Education and Culture. 2011;17(3):59-86. https://doi.org/10.24159/joec.2011.17.3.59
- Han JR. The effects of shared leadership on team performance and team commitment of team-based learning in nursing students: Mediating effects of team trust, Journal of Digital Convergence. 2016;14(12):303-311. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.303
- Min S, Choi SW. A case study of college calculus courses with self-directed team learning: Qualitative analyses with social learning theory. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction. 2016;16(10):1159-1180. https://doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2016.16.10.1159
- Yi GR, Yi SY. A case study on informal learning at workplace through team collaboration. The Korea Educational Review. 2015;21(3):305-332.
- Jung YH. The effects of simulation game-based learning on academic emotions and achievement [master's thesis]. Seoul: Ewha Womans University, 2014. p. 78-88.
- Yang GW. The effect of learning information representation through playing on learning motivation and academic achievement. Korea Knowledge Information Technology Society. 2010;5(5):55-61.
- Kim SO. Problem-solving ability, self-directed learning ability and confidence of core fundamental nursing skill performance [master's thesis]. Daejeon: Konyang University; 2017. p. 1-75.
- Song SR. The effect of self-evaluation method using video recording on competency in nursing skills [master's thesis]. Gyeonggi-do: Sungshin Women's University; 2013. p. 1-85.
- Yi JH, Jang EY, Lee SM. The predictors of adaptation to college among nursing students and gender difference. Journal of the Korea Society of Health Informatics and Statistics. 2012;37(2):12-24.
- Chiarella M, Adrian A. Boundary violations, gender and the nature of nursing work. Nursing Ethics. 2014;21(3):267-277. https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733013493214.
- Lee KJ, Kim M. The relationship of gender role conflict and job satisfaction upon organizational commitment in male nurses. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing. 2014;26(1):46-57. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2014.26.1.46
- Talcott K, O'Donnell JM, Burns HK. Technology and the nurse educator: Are you elite? Nurse Educator. 2013;38(3):126-131. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNE.0b013e31828dc2a8.
- Ko JE, Kim MH, Kim EJ, Kim HJ, Eom JE, Lee HA, et al. The relation between nursing college students‘major satisfaction and their nursing professionalism. Journal of the Nursing Academic Association of Ewha Womans University. 2011;45:29-44.
- Kim MS. Moderating effects of self-esteem and self-efficacy in the relationship between professional self-concept and satisfaction in their major among nursing students. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education. 2011;17(2):159-167.
- Dong HJ, Choi MS. Influence of professional self-concept and self-leadership on clinical competence in nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2016;23(4):373-382. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2016.23.4.373.
- Chunharas A, Hetrakul P, Boonyobol R, Udomkitti T, Tassanapitikul T, Wattanasirichaigoon D. Medical students themselves as surrogate patients increased satisfaction, confidence, and performance in practicing injection skill. Medical Teacher. 2013;35(4):308-313. https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2012.746453
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기