간호대학생의 임상수행능력 측정도구의 신뢰도와 타당도
Reliability and Validity of the Clinical Competency Scale for Nursing Students
Purpose: This study was conducted to evaluate clinical competency of nursing students and to examine the validity and reliability of the scale. Methods: The Clinical Competency Scale was formed through modification of Lee's Clinical Competency Scale that was originally developed in 1990. The Clinical Competency Scale was applied to 203 nursing students. Construct validity, item convergent and discriminant validity, concurrent validity, and internal consistency reliability of the scale were evaluated. Results: Exploratory factor analysis supported the construct validity with a five factor solution; that explained 63.6% of the total variance. Concurrent validity was demonstrated with the Nursing Competence Scale (r=.78, p
- Lee CH, Sung YH, Jung YY, Kim JS. Analysis of nursing care activities of nursing students in clinical experience. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education. 1998;4(2):249-263.
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education. Accreditation manual of nursing education [Internet]. Seoul: Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education. 2017 [cited 2018 June 1] Available from: http://www.kabone.or.kr/HyAdmin/upload/filelinkFile/%A1%DA%B0%A3%C8%A3%B1%B3%C0%B0%C0%CE%C1%F5%C6%F2%B0%A1%20%B1%E2%C1%D8%C1%FD_%C8%A8%C6%E4%C0%CC%C1%F6%20%B0%D4%BD%C3(2017.3).pdf
- Song KA, Park HJ, Yeom HA, Lee JE, Joo GE, Kim HJ. The development and evaluation of a new educational program, introduction to clinical nursing, for third year nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2012;19(3):322-333. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.3.322
- Lee OS, Gu MO. The relationship between emotional intelligence and communication skill, clinical competence & clinical practice stress in nursing students. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. 2013;14(6):2749-2759. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.2749
- Campbell B, Mackay G. Continuing competence: an Ontario nursing regulatory program that supports nurses and employers. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 2001;25(2):22-30.
- Byeon YS, Lim NY, Kang KS, Sung MS, Won JS, Ko IS, et al. Clinical nursing competency for new graduate nurses: A grounded theory approach. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2003;10(1):47-56.
- Lee WH, Kim CJ, Yoo JS, Hur HK, Kim KS, Lim SM. Development of a clinical competency measurement tool for student. Yonsei Nursing. 1990;13:17-29.
- Kim JY, Kim MK, Cho JY. The mediating effect of the resilience on the relationship between stress in clinical practice and clinical competence in nursing students. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. 2017;18(1):669-678. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.1.669
- Choi MS. A study on the relationship between teaching effectiveness of clinical nursing education and clinical competency in nursing students [master's thesis]. [Seoul]: Ewha Womans University; 2005. 79 p.
- Schwirian PM. Evaluating the performance of nurses: a multidimensional approach. Nursing Research. 1978;27(6):347-351.
- DeBack V, Mentkowski M. Does the baccalaureate make a difference?: differentiating nurse performance by education and experience. Journal of Nursing Education. 1986;25(7):275-285. https://doi.org/10.3928/0148-4834-19860901-05
- Rosenberg M. Self esteem scale. In: Ward MJ, Fettler ME. editor. Instruments for use in nursing education research. Boulder, Colorado: Western interstate commission for higher education; 1979. p. 169-170.
- Park JW, Kim CJ, Kim YS, Yoo MS, Yoo H, Chae S, et al. Impact of critical thinking disposition, general self-efficacy, and leadership on clinical competence in nursing students. Korean Journal of Medicine Education. 2012;24(3):223-231. https://doi.org/10.3946/kjme.2012.24.3.223
- Shin KA, Cho BH. Professional self-concept, critical thinking disposition and clinical competence in nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2012;19(1):46-56. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.1.046
- Coates C. The evolution of measuring caring: moving toward construct validity. In: Watson J. editor. Assessing and measuring caring in nursing and health science. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Springer Publishing; 2009. p. 163-170.
- Joo GE, Sohng KY. Development of nursing competence scale for graduating nursing students. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing. 2014;28(3):590-604. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2014.28.3.590
- Martin JH, Kinnick VL, Hummel F, Clukey L, Baird SC. Developing outcome assessment methods. Nurse Educator. 1997;22(6):35-40.
- Webber PB. A curriculum framework for nursing. Journal of Nursing Education. 2002;41(1):15-24. https://doi.org/10.3928/0148-4834-20020101-05
- Lenburg CB. The framework, concepts and methods of the competency outcomes and performance assessment (COPA) model. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing. 1999;4(2):1-12.
- Polit DF, Beck CT, Owen SV. Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? appraisal and recommendations. Research in Nursing and Health. 2007;30(4):459-467. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.20199
- Field AP. Discovering statistics using IBM SPSS statistics. 4th ed. London, UK: Sage; 2013. 952 p.
- Fayers PM, Machin D. Quality of life: The assessment, analysis and reporting of patient-reported outcomes. 3rd ed. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons; 2015. 648 p.
- Kim JS, Kim YM, Jang KS, Kim BN, Jeong SH. Concept analysis of nursing leadership. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 2015;21(5):575-586. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.5.575
- Choi AS, Oh PJ. A study on self-leadership, fall attitude, and nurses' behavior to prevent patient falls. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 2013;19(3):394-403. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.3.394
- Sung MH. Factors influencing the professional self-concept among nursing students. Journal of East-West Nursing Research. 2012;18(1):18-24.
- Lee I, Park CS. Factors influencing confidence in performance competence of core basic nursing skills by nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing. 2015;22(3):297-307. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.3.297
- Kim KY, Lee E. The relationship among critical thinking disposition, nursing process competency and evidence-based practice competency in nurses working in hospitals. Journal of the Korean Data and Information Science Society. 2016;27(2):451-461. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2016.27.2.451
- Song HS, Moon MY. Effects of critical thinking promoting nursing process education on critical thinking disposition and problem solving ability of nursing students. The Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction. 2017;17:445-462. https://doi.org/10.22251/jlcci.2017.17.5.445
- Shin SH, Park H. Development and validation of the empowerment scale for woman with breast cancer. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 2015;45(4):613-624. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2015.45.4.613
- Jang KS, Kim BN, Jeong SH, Kim YM, Kim JS. A study on evaluation system for nursing bachelor degree program outcomes: focus on improvement in nursing leadership ability. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 2016;22(5):540-552. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2016.22.5.540
저자의 다른 논문
- 2016 "긍정심리 프로그램이 간호대학생의 긍정사고, 자아탄력성 및 스트레스 대처에 미치는 효과" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 22 (4): 495~503
- 2017 "포토보이스 조사방법을 활용한 대학생이 지각한 정신건강의 의미와 영향요인 탐색" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 34 (1): 77~90
- 2017 "119 구급대원의 노인학대 인식, 신고 및 교육 경험에 관한 연구" 한국응급구조학회지 = The Korean journal of emergency medical services 21 (2): 79~88
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기