고속도로 졸음쉼터 설계요소 정립 연구
A Study on Design Elements of Freeway Rest Areas for Drowsy Drivers
PURPOSES : In this study, design elements of rest areas for drowsy drivers are classified and appropriate criteria for each design element are presented. METHODS : By comparing and analyzing the design criteria for rest areas, the most appropriate installation criteria were suggested by considering the driving patterns of rest area users. RESULTS : As a result of the study, elements influencing the design of rest areas for drowsy drivers are suggested such as installation location and installation type. In addition, proper separation distance between resting areas was suggested considering vehicle flow, users' fatigue and physiological needs. Other criteria for rest areas were also suggested. CONCLUSIONS : Proper safety facilities were not installed in rest areas because appropriate criteria were not established. In this study, design elements were derived and installation criteria were designed so that rest areas could be used safely and conveniently.
- AASHTO (2001). Guide for Development of Rest Areas on Major Arterials and Freeways, Thide Edition.
- Department for Transport (DfT) (2008). Policy on Service Areas and other Roadside Facilities on Motorways and All-purpose Trunk Roads in England.
- Hong, J. P. (2016). Suggestion of Design Criteria and Calculation Specifications of the Rest Area for Drowsy Drivers on the Highways, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Chonnam.
- Japan Road Association (JRA) (2005). Explanation and Operation of Road Structure Instruction, Goomibook
- Korea Expressway Corporation (KEC) (2013). A Study on the Improvement of Highway Service Facilities(in Korean).
- Minister of Land Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2013). A Study on the Regulation of Structure and Equipments of Road Structure.
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport Chubu Regional Development Bureau (MOLIT) (2003). Road Design Guide (in Japan).
- Oh, I. S. (2013). A Study on the Effect of Installation of Rest Areas on the Shoulder of Expressways on Traffic Accidents, Masters Dissertation, University of Ajou.
- Oh, S. J. (2015). Improved Design Criteria of the Rest Area for Drowsy Drivers on the Highways, Masters Dissertation, University of Chonnam.
- Royal society for the Prevention of Accidents(RoSPA) (2007). Policy for Service Areas and other facilities on Motorways and All-purpose Trunk roads in England.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기