도로 및 비탈면 유실 항구적 긴급복구를 위한 골재망 콘크리트 활용기술 개발
Emergency and Permanent Repair Technology for Damaged Road Bases and Slopes using Gravel-Netting Concrete
PURPOSES : The frequency and severity of natural disasters such as torrential rain or typhoons have become increasingly significant worldwide. Events such as summer typhoons and localized torrential downpour can cause severe damages to a residential area and road networks, resulting in serious harm to the daily lives of people, especially in rural areas by isolating residents from road networks. An immediate and emergency repair technology for the collapsed road networks is urgently needed. This study introduces a new technology to repair road bases or slopes. METHODS : The development of new technology for emergency and permanent repair consists of first, packing of cement paste-coated gravel, second, combining appropriate equipment, and third, conducting a field applicability test. In this research, the compressive strength of cement pastecoated gravel, gravel-netting concrete properties, and packing efficiency were determined, and a full scale field mock-up test was carried out. RESULTS : The compressive strength of the cement paste-coated gravel concrete satisfied the required limit for road base of 5 MPa after 7 days. With appropriate netting materials and packing size, gravel-netting concrete was successful up to a slope of 1:1.5. The full scale field mock-up test showed efficiency in the field and penetration resistance performance. CONCLUSIONS : The new technology of emergency and permanent repair for damaged road bases and slopes, introduced in this study, showed satisfactory performance. The technology is expected to be applied in the field when construction procedures and quality specifications are made.
- Lian, C., Zhuge, Y., Beechan, S. (2011). "The relationship between porosity and strength for porous concrete", Construction and Building Materials 25, pp.4294-4298 (in US).
- Maguesvari, M., Narasimba, V. (2013). " Studies on Characterization of Pervious Concrete for Pavement Applications", Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 104, pp.198-207 (in US).
- Park, C. W., Kim, Y. J., Kim, S. W. (2017). "Rapid and Permanent Recovery Technique of Collapsed Slope with Free Formed Aggregate-Pocket Bag."Magazine of the Korea Concrete Institute, Vol.29, No.2, pp.18-21 (in Korean).
- Rangeloy, M., Nassiri, S., Chen, Z., Russell, M., Uhlmeyer, J. (2017), "Quality evaluation tests for pervious Concrete pavements'placement", International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, Vol.10, issue3. pp.245-253 (in US).
- Chindaprasirt, P., Hatanaka, S., Chareerat, T., Mishima, N., Yuasa, Y. (2008). "Cement paste characteristics and porous concrete properties", Construction and Building Materials 22, pp.894-901 (in US).
- Cho, H. M., Jeon, S. P., Yun, G. G., Park, C. W. (2015). "Fundamental Study of Mix Proportions of High-Flow Cement-Based Mortar for Gravel-Fill Used in Restoration of Collapsed Roads", Journal of Korean Society of Road Engineers, Vol.18, No. 2, pp.63-70 (in Korean).
- Kim, S. W., Oh, J. H., Kim, I. T., Park, C. W. (2013). "Fundamental Study on Pervious Concrete Materials for Airport Pavement Cement Treated Base Course", Journal of Korean Society of Road Engineers, Vol.15, No. 4, pp.65-73 (in Korean).
- Lian, C., Zhuge, Y. (2010). "Optimum mix design of enhanced permeable concrete-An experimental investigation", Construction and Building Materials 24, pp.2664-2671 (in US).
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기