공공 도로건설사업에서의 설계도서 납품체계 개선방안에 관한 연구
A Study on Improvement Measures for the Design Documents Delivery System in Public Road Construction Projects
PURPOSES : This study aims to survey and analyze the status of the design and completion documents output delivery system in public construction projects in order to assess the problems of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT)'s electronic delivery system, with a focus on roads and rivers, and to offer improvement measures. METHODS : This study first surveys and analyzes laws and existing study trends with regard to the design and completion documents output delivery system in public construction projects. It further analyzes the status of the output delivery system in public construction projects, including roads, rivers, expressways, water resources, and railroads. In addition, a comparative analysis of the current electronic delivery system of MOLIT and Korea Expressway Corporation in the road field is conducted, and the problems and improvement measures for MOLIT's electronic output delivery system are presented. This study seeks to analyze problems and prepare improvement measures with regard to road and river public construction projects, as ordered by MOLIT's five regional offices. RESULTS : This study sought to prepare the electronic output delivery system with regard to public construction projects and present the analysis of its major problems and improvement measures in four categories: "the preparation of electronic design documents output delivery system improvement measures including inspection and delivery," "preparation of guidelines, systems, etc., concerning electronic design documents," "preparation of improvement measures for the construction project management system and electronic design document support tools", and "linking of MOLIT's electronic output delivery system with relevant agencies and the expansion thereof to local governments." CONCLUSIONS : This study analyzed the current status and problems of the MOLIT's electronic output delivery system in the field of road and river construction projects, and presented corresponding improvement measures. This study is expected to address the problems of the MOLIT's electronic output delivery system, and to provide the foundation for the preparation of an efficient electronic output delivery system for design and completion documents. In addition, this study is expected to boost the quality and utilization of the electronic design documents output, and to exchange, share, and link construction information among relevant agencies so as to prepare the foundation for sharing construction information.
- Korea Expressway Corporation (2011). "Highway construction, Computerized Design Documents Standard Guidebook", Korea Expressway Corporation (in Korean).
- Korea Institute of Civil engineering and building Technology (KICT) (2013), "Development of Infra BIM Standard and Verification Technology", 2nd year final report, pp.495-502, No. KICT 2013-098 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2017). "Electronic Design Documents Creation and Delivery Guideline"Korea Institute of Civil engineering and building Technology (KICT), pp.5-6 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2017), "Operation and Maintenance of 17 Construction CALS Standards", final report, pp.309-319, No. KICT 2017-083 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) notification, (2015). "Facility Management System and Facility Disaster Management System operation regulation", MOLIT, (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2014). "Guideline for computerization and management of roads", Korea Institute of Civil engineering and building Technology (KICT) (in Korean).
- Ok, H. (2017). "Research on Analyzing the Current State of Design and Completion Documents's Delivery System in Public Construction", Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.18, No.1, pp.632-635.
- Ok, H. (2015). "A Research on Development Measures of Information Services for Construction Technology", J. of Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.16, No.8, pp.5710.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기