로지스틱 회귀분석을 이용한 개인 및 도시 특성에 기반한 교통사고 연구
Study on Traffic Accidents Characteristics by using Driver and City Characteristics
PURPOSES : The effects on traffic accidents change with the changing environment. Accordingly, this study analyzes the characteristics of traffic accidents based on the personal characteristics (gender and age) of drivers, and those of 25 autonomous districts in Seoul, and suggests improvements. METHODS : Based on data pertaining to traffic accidents in Seoul, the analysis of accident characteristics was conducted by categorizing the types of traffic accidents according to the drivers' gender and age, and characteristics of 25 autonomous districts in Seoul. Further, for statistical verification, the SPSS software was used to derive influence variables through a multinomial logistic regression analysis, and a method for reducing traffic accidents was proposed. RESULTS : Analysis results show that males tend to be more involved in speed-related accidents and females in low-experience driving-related accidents such as those during parking and alleyway driving. In addition, variables such as age, automobile type, district, and day of the week are found to influence accident types. CONCLUSIONS : This study analyzed the accident characteristics based on personal and city characteristics to reflect the sociological characteristics that influence traffic accidents. The number of traffic accidents in Korea could be decreased drastically by implementing the results of this study in customized safety education and traffic maps.
- Aju Business Daily (2016). "Reduction of Traffic Accidents, The Answer Lies in the Field", Available at: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160111170131134 (Accessed: Jan, 7, 2017).
- An, S. M. (2015). "Characteristics of the Traffic Accidents and Accident Severity by Women Drivers", Dept. of Architecture and Urban Engineering Graduate School of Chonbuk National University.
- Gang, S. C., Kim, M. B. (2011). "The Difference of Analysis in Age and Gender of Traffic Safety Investment Effect", The Journal of Police Science, Vol.11(4), pp.131-156.
- Kim, T. Y., Park, B. H. (2017). "Analysis of Bicycle Accidents in Korea Based on Regional Characteristics", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol.35(5), pp.447-457.
- Korea Transportation Safety Authority. (2012). "Cherry Blossom Festival, etc. Need to Attention to the Travel Safety Especially on the Way to the Accommodations after Tour", http://news.koroad.or.kr/oldwebzine/articleview.php?idx=1635(Accessed: Jan. 10, 2017).
- Korea Transportation Safety Authority. (2011). "Average Annual Increase of Traffic Accidents among Elder Drivers over the Past 10 Years Has Risen by 14.4 Percent, and It Takes 5.6 % of the Total Incidents", Available at: http://news.koroad.or.kr/articleview.php?idx=99 (Accessed: Dec. 6, 2016).
- Park, B. H. (2015). "Comparative Analysis of Drunken Driving Accident Severity in Urban and Rural Area", International Journal of Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology, Vol.29(1), pp.13-18.
- Park, B. H. (2012). "Accident Models of Arterial Link Sections by Age Group in the Case of Cheongju", Journal of Industrial Science and Technology Institute, Vol.26(1), pp.169-175.
- Park, J. S. (2015). "Characteristics of Red Light Running (RLR) Crashes by Gender", Journal of Traffic Safety Research, Vol.34, pp.19-32.
- Park, M. K., Park, B. H. (2013). "Accident Models of Rotary by Age Group in Korea", International journal of highway engineering, Vol.15(2), pp.121-129.
- Shim, K. B. (2009). "The Determination of Risk Group and Severity by Traffic Accidents Types -Focusing on Seoul City-", International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol.11(2), pp.195-203.
- The Asia Economy Daily (2010). "Driving ability? Men are 3 times more likely to cause traffic accidents than women", Available at: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010051309211396201 (Accessed: Jan. 6, 2017).
- The Gyeong-gi Shinmun. (2015). "A Rapid Increase in Traffic Accidents among Aged Drivers Urgent Improvement of Protective Culture is needed", Available at: http://www.kgnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=418193(Accessed: Dec. 4, 2016).
- Yu, J. W., Choe, G. I. (2013). "A Comparative Analysis on Characteristics between Elder Drivers and Younger Drivers by Accident Types: With Commercial Vehicles", Transportation technology and policy, Vol.10(5), pp.11-25.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기