믹싱기 추가에 따른 현장가열 재생 아스팔트 혼합물의 물성평가
Evaluation of the Properties of a Hot In-Placement Recycled Asphalt Mixture as an Adding Mixer
PURPOSES : Asphalt concrete pavement is damaged by various causes such as traffic and environmental loads. The distressed pavement should be maintained by various methods to provide a comfortable and safe pavement for the driver. This study evaluates the effect of adding a mixing procedure to enhance the mixture quality in the hot in-placement recycled asphalt pavement method, which is an asphalt-pavement maintenance method. METHODS : Various test methods such as Marshall stability and dynamic stability, were employed to estimate the recycled asphalt mixture with and without an additional mixing, using the hot in-placement recycled asphalt pavement method. RESULTS : The mixture samples used in this study were taken before and after the addition of the mixer in the hot in-placement recycled asphalt pavement method (HIR) at field construction sites in GongJu and JinJu in South Korea. The test results of both mixtures satisfied the asphalt-mixture standard specifications. CONCLUSIONS : This study confirmed that adding a mixer in the HIR method results in a well-mixed new asphalt mixture, rejuvenator, and reclaimed asphalt mixture.
- Jang, Jae-Moung., Choi, Hee-Bok., Kang, Kyung-In. (2003). A Study on the Method Applying Construction Wastes of Construction in Korea, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Building Construction, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp.147-154.
- Korea Environment Corporation (KEC) (2014). Status of waste generation and disposal nationwide.
- Korea Institute of Public Administration (KIPA) (2008). Analysis on the Regulatory Impact of the Revision of the Act on the Promotion of Recycling of Construction.
- Kwon, Sooahn., Yang, sunglin. Lee, Jaejun., Hong, Jaecheong. and Lim, Jaekyu (2013). A Case Study of Hot In-Place Recycling Asphalt Mixture in Korea, International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol. 15 No. 1 : 57-63.
- Ministry of Environment (ME) (2016). Enforcement of the Act on the Promotion of Recycling of Construction Waste.
- Ministry of Environment (ME) (2011). Excellent utilization casebook of Recycle aggregate and recycled asphalt.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2017). Guidelines for Asphalt Concrete Pavement Construction.
- MnRoad (2013). Recycled Asphalt Pavement: Study of High RAP Mixtures for County Roads, MnRoad, USA.
- NCHRP (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) (2011). Recycling and Reclamation of Asphalt Pavements Using in-Place Methods, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Report 421.
- Terrel, L. Ronald and Hicks, R. Gary. (2008). Viability of Hot In-Place Recycling as a Pavement Preservation Strategy, California Pavement Preservation Center.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기