첨단경고장치가 사업용 차량 운전자의 운전행태에 미치는 영향 분석
Identifying the effects of advanced warning devices on the driving behaviors of commercial vehicle drivers
PURPOSES : This study aims to analyze how the installation of advanced warning devices affects individual drivers' driving behaviors with operating record data collected from 100 vehicles. METHODS : With collected data, the changes in individual drivers' driving behaviors, such as Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW), were investigated with respect to the cumulative distance traveled and driving time. For the analysis, operating record data collected from 100 vehicles for seven months were used. RESULTS : The results showed that individual drivers' driving behaviors could be categorized into six different types. In addition, most of the drivers showed unstable warning patterns in the initial stage after installation of an advanced warning device. Approximately 40% of vehicles equipped with advanced warning systems were found to have positive effects, indicating that the frequencies of both FCW and LDW had been continuously decreasing after installation of the system. CONCLUSIONS : The warning device might be helpful for making drivers' driving behaviors safer. Driving behaviors during the initial stage of the system installation, which might be regarded as an adaptation phase, were found to be very unstable compared with normal situations, indicating that adequate education and training should be provided to all the drivers to prevent operator disruption at the initial installation of the system.
- Coelingh, E., Jakobsson, L., Lind, H., and Lindman, M. (2007). "Collision Warning with Auto Brake - A Real-life Safety Perspective", The 20th International Technical Conference on the ESV, 07-0450.
- Jeong, E. and Oh, C. (2013). "Methodology for Estimating Safety Benefits of Advanced Driver Assistant Systems", The Journal of The Korean Institute of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 12(3), pp.65-77.
- Jeong, E., Oh, C., and JUNG, S. (2014). "Methodology for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Integrated Advanced Driver Assistant Systems", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol.32, No.4, pp.293-302.
- Kim, D., Lee, C., and Park, B. (2016). "Use of Digital Tachograph Data to Provide Traffic Safety Education and Evaluate Effects on Bus Driver Behavior", Journal of the Transportation Research Record, No. 2585, pp.77-84.
- Kuehn, M., Hummel, T., and Bende, J. (2009). "Benefit Estimation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for Cars Derived from Real-Life Accidents", Proceedings of the 21st International Technical Conference on the ESV, 09-0317.
- Lee, H., Park, H., and Yoo, S. (2011). "LDWS Performance Study Based on Human Factors", Proceedings of the 22st International Technical Conference on the ESV, 11-0147.
- Mobileye (2010). Coca-Cola Hellenic Wins International Fleet Safety of the Year Award. Available at: www.mobileye.com/category/pressroom/fleets/
- Shachar, R. (2014). "Actuarial Research on the Effectiveness of Collision Avoidance Systems". Ron Actuarial Intelligence LTD.
- Sugimoto, Y., and Sauer, C. (2005). "Effectiveness Estimation Method for Advanced Driver Assistance System and its Application to Collision Mitigation Brake System", Proceedings of 19th International Technical Conference on the ESV, Washington, 05-0148-O.
- Unselt, T., Mayer, C., Chin, E., Aparicio, A., Muniz, O., and Ranovona, M. (2011). "Assessment of Behavioral Aspects in Integrated Safety Systems (EU FP7 project ASSESS)", Proceedings of the 22st International Technical Conference on the ESV, 11-0284.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기