교통안전사업 유형별 평가항목의 가중치 특성분석
Characteristic Analysis for Weight Values of Evaluation Items by Traffic Safety Project Type
PURPOSES : The purpose of this study is to analyze the characteristics of the weight values of evaluation items by traffic safety project type. METHODS : In general, a large-scale investment in projects such as the traffic safety project requires economic analyses to be performed in advance. However, there is an argument for considering special characteristics of the traffic safety project. Therefore, this study conducted characteristic analysis of the weight values of evaluation items. The analysis consisted of two steps. The first step was hypothesis verification using analysis of variance (ANOVA). In this process, the authors examined whether the weight of evaluation items is the same regardless of the traffic safety project type. Based on the first step's results, the authors proceeded to the second step. The objective of this step was to analyze how different the weight values are by traffic safety project type using an analytic hierarchy process. RESULTS : According to the ANOVA test results, the benefit to cost ratios have different weight values based on traffic safety project type at the 0.01 significance level. The policy evaluation items, such as the plans connection, resident opinion, and regional equity, also showed the same results except that the result for the related plans connection was statistically significant at the 0.05 level. Based on the first step's result, the AHP analysis in the second step showed that the traffic safety projects for vulnerable users and pedestrians have very low weight values in economic evaluation factors compared with other safety project types. The weight values for vulnerable users and pedestrians were 0.29 and 0.26, respectively, in economic evaluation items. On the other hand, the weight values for other safety project types were around 0.6. Among the policy evaluation items, resident opinion showed a higher weight value than other factors, such as connection and regional equity items. CONCLUSIONS : The social and economic impact of a traffic safety project varies by project type and project characteristics. Although the economic approach is overarching and a reasonable methodology is applied for large-scale projects, it should be noted that the safety issue, especially for transportation of vulnerable uses, requires a non-economical approach. Based on the analysis results, this study suggests that the priority of the projects should be determined by separating them into independent assessment groups depending on their characteristics.
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) (2010). Highway Safety Manual (HSM), 1st Edition (in US).
- Kang, S.C., Kim, M.B (2015). "A Study on the Order of Priority of Police Traffic Safety Policy", Journal of Traffic Safety Research, Vol. 33, pp.5-16 (in Korean).
- Kim, H.W., Moon, D.S., Moon, J.W., Kim, M.R., Lee, J.S. (2014). "Empirical Analysis on Priority Evaluation of Advanced Urban Transit Systems Considering Weights of Public Transportation System Characteristics", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp.79-85 (in Korean).
- Kim, K.J., Jang, M.S. (2006). "The Method of Results of Decision Reflections Between PI Project Valuation Groups Using AHP", International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp.145-157 (in Korean).
- Korea Expressway Corporation (KEC) (2013). A Study on the Traffic Safety Manual for Korean Expressways (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2016). Guidelines for Investment Appraisal in Traffic Safety Projects (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2017). Guidelines for Investment Appraisal in Facility Projects (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) (2017). Traffic Safety Act (Act No.14712) (in Korean).
- National Police Agency (NPA) (2017). Road Traffic Act (Act No.14911) (in Korean).
- Park, S.M., Jeong, H.R., Lee, S.J., Park, S.J., Nam, D.H., Yoon, I.S. (2017). "Study on the Prioritization of Improvement Plan for Road Traffic Safety Projects for Business Vehicles by the Introduction of Autonomous Vehicles", The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp.1-4 (in Korean).
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기