Hydrogel 키토산비드를 이용한 수중의 양이온 중금속과 음이온의 제거 효율 평가
Removal of both cation and anion pollutant from solution using hydrogel chitosan bead
Cu(II) can cause health problem for human being and phosphate is a key pollutant induces eutrophication in rivers and ponds. To remove of Cu(II) and phosphate from solution, chitosan as adsorbent was chosen and used as a form of hydrogel bead. Due to the chemical instability of hydrogel chitosan bead (HCB), the crosslinked HCB by glutaraldehyde (GA) was prepared (HCB-G). HCB-G maintained the spherical bead type at 1% HCl without a loss of chitosan. A variety of batch experiment tests were carried out to determine the removal efficiency (%), maximum uptake (Q, mg/g), and reaction rate. In the single presence of Cu(II) or phosphate, the removal efficiency was obtained to 17 and 16%, respectively. However, the removal efficiency of Cu(II) and phosphate was increased to 50~55% at a mixed solution. The maximum uptake (Q) for Cu(II) and phosphate was enhanced from 11.3 to74.4 mg/g and from 3.34 to 36.6 mg/g, respectively. While the reaction rate of Cu(II) and phosphate was almost finished within 24 and 6 h at single solution, it was not changed for Cu(II) but was retarded for phosphate at mixed solution.
- MOE (2018). Wastewater effluent standards up to 20 times stricter. A press release.
- Park, J.D. (2010). Heavy metal poisoning, Hanyang medical reviews, 30, 319-329.
- Park, H.G. Chae, M.Y. (2004). Novel type of alginate gel-based adsorbents for heavy metal removal, J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 79, 1080-1083.
- Saha, D., Bhattacharya, S. (2010). Hydrocolloids as thickening and gelling agents in food: a critical review, J. Food Sci. Technol., 47(6), 587-597.
- Shah, B., Chudasama, U. (2014). Synthesis and characterization of a vovel hybrid material as amphoteric ion exchanger for simultaneous removal of cations and anions, J. Hazard. Mater., 276, 138-148.
- Sorlier, P., Denuziere, A., Viton, C., Domard, A. (2001). Relation between the degree of acetylation and the electrostatic properties of chitin and chitosan, Biomacromolecules, 2, 765-772.
- Stoll, A., Duncan, J.R. (1996). Enhanced heavy metal removal from waste water by vialble, glucose pretreated saccharomyces cerevisiae cells, Biotechnol. Lett., 18, 1209-1212.
- Stumm, W., Morgan, J.J. (1996). Aquatic Chemistry: Chemical Equilibria and Rates in Natural Waters. 3rd Ed., John Wiley & Son, Inc. N.Y.
- Wang, Q.Z., Chen, X.G., Liu, N., Wang, S.X., Liu, C.S., Meng, X.H., Liu, C.G. (2006). Protonation constants of chitosan with different molecular weight and degree of deacetylation, Carbohyudr. Polym., 65, 194-201.
- MOE (2016). Regulations on water quality standards and inspection for drinking water.
- Wu, Q., Chen, F., Xu, Y., Yu, Y. (2015). Simultaneous removal of cations and anions from waste water by bifunctional mesoporous silica, Appl. Surf. Sci., 351, 155-163.
- Xiong, J., He, Z., Mahmood, Q., Liu, D., Yang, X., Islam, E. (2008). Phosphate removal from solution using steel slag though magnetic separation, J. Hazard. Mater., 152, 211-215.
- Zhang, L., Zeng, Y., Cheng, Z. (2016). Removal of heavy metal ions using chitosan and modified chitosan: A review, J. Mol. Liq., 214, 175-191.
- An, B. Son, H., Chung J., Choi, J.W., Lee, S.H., Hong, S.W. (2013). Calcium and hydrogen effects during sorption of copper onto an alginate-based ion exchanger: Batch and fixed-bed column studies, Chem. Eng. J., 232, 51-58.
- Cornell, D.L. (1998). The role of phosphorus in the eutrophication of receiving waters: A Review, J. Environ. Qual., 27(2), 261-266.
- Lee, A., Lee, S., Park, J. (2006). Simultaneous removal of Cd & Cr(VI) by Fe-loaded zeolite in column system, J. Korean Soc. Soil Groundw. Environ., 11, 14-22.
- Lee, S.H., Kim, C.K., Park, J.G., Choi, D.K., Ahn, J.H. (2017). Comparison of steel slag and activated carbon for phosphate removal from aqueous solution by adsorption, J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 39, 303-309.
- He, Y., Lin, H., Dong, Y., Liu, Q., Wang, L. (2016). Simulataneou removal of ammonium and phosphate by alkalineactivated and lanthanum-impregnated zeolite, Chemosphere, 164, 387-395.
- Kolodynska, D., Sofinska-Chmiel, W., Mendyk, E., Hubicki, Z. (2014). Dowex M 4195 and LEWATIT Monoplus TP220 in Heavy metal ions removal from acidic steams, Sep. Sci. Technol., 49, 2003-2015.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기