피라노미터 실측 일조량을 통한 직산 분리 모델과 경사면 일조량 변환 모델에 관한 연구
A Research on the Decomposition Model and Transposition Model Using the Measured Pyranometer Irradiation Data
It is a very important and fundamental process to know accurately the intensity of the solar energy coming into the installed module considering the tilted angle. Europe and the US commonly use a program called PVsyst to convert the global horizontal irradiation to global irradiation on tilted plane. There are two types of models that PVsyst uses to convert to irradiation on tilted plane. In this paper, Perez model, which is a decomposition model and Perez model, which is a transposition model used in PVsyst, are applied based on global horizontal irradiation and global irradiation on tilted plane measured in a specific area. The comparison of the decomposition model shows the effect of the transpostion model on global irradiation on tilted plane conversion by comparing the ratio of the horizontal diffuse irradiation amount of the Watanabe model which are highly trusted in Asia and the Perez model. The comparison of transposition model confirm the error between the measured data and the calculated value which is applied Perez model to global horizontal irradiation decomposed by Perez model and Watanabe model. Based on the two comparisons, This paper propose a method to confirm the reliability of transposition model and reduce the error when PVsyst is used in Korea.
- Lave, M., Hayes, W., Pohl, A., and Hansen, C. W., Evaluation of Global Horizontal Irradiance to Plane-of-array Irradiance Models at Locations Across the United States, IEEE journal of Photovoltaics, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 597-606, 2015.
- Mahachi, T., and Rix, A. J.. Evaluation of Irradiance Decomposition and Transposition Models for a Region in South Africa Investigating the Sensitivity of Various Diffuse Radiation Models, In Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2016-42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE, pp. 3064-3069, 2016.
- Yoon, K. C., Jeon, J. U., and Kim, K. S., Comparative Analysis of Measurements and Total Solar Irradiance Models on Inclined Surface for Building Solar Energy Prediction, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol. 32, No. 6, pp. 44-52, 2012
- Liu, C. D., Seo, Y. S., Oh, M. S., and Kim, H. S., A Study on the Solar Irradiance for the BIPV System Design in the Super High-rise Buildings, Journal of Korean Institute of Architectural Sustainable Environment and Building Systems, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 230-235, 2011.
- Ineichen, P., Perez, R. R., Seal, R. D., Maxwell, E. L., and Zalenka, A., Dynamic Global-to-direct Irradiance Conversion Models, Ashrae Transactions, Vol. 98, No. 1, pp. 354-369, 1992.
- Shim, J. S. and Song, D. S., Applicability of the Direct-diffuse Insolation Decomposition Models Considering the Domestic Sky Conditions, Conference Journal of The Society of Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, pp. 763-766, 2017.
- Watanabe, T., Procedures for Separating Direct and Diffuse Insolation on a Horizontal Surface and Prediction of Insolation on Tilted Surface, Transactions of the Architectural Institute of Japan, No. 330, pp. 96-108, 1983.
- Perez, R., Ineichen, P., Seals, R., Michalsky, J., and Stewart, R., Modeling Daylight Availability and Irradiance Components from Direct and Global Irradiance, Solar energy, Vol. 44, No. 5, pp. 271-289, 1990.
- Maxwell, E. L., A Quasi-physical Model for Converting Hourly Global Horizontal to Direct Normal Insolation, Solar Energy Research Inst., Golden, No. SERI/TR-215-3087 CO(USA), 1987.
- Liu, B. Y. and Jordan, R. C., The Long-term Average Performance of Flat-plate Solar-energy Collectors: with Design Data for the US, Its Outlying Possessions and Canada., Solar Energy, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 53-74, 1963.
- PVsyst. Version 6.6.4, University of Geneva, 1994-2012.
- Lee, H. Y., Yoon, S. H., and Park, C. S., The Effect of Direct and Diffuse Split Models on Building Energy Simulation, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, Vol. 31, No. 11, pp. 221-229, 2015.
- Shim, J. S. and Song, D. S., Analysis of the Predicting Horizontal Insolation, Direct-diffuse Insolation Decomposition for Making Typical Weather Data, Conference Journal of The Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, pp. 95-98, 2016.
- Lanini. F., Division of Global Radiation into Direct Radiation and Diffuse Radiation, University of Bern Master's Thesis, 2010.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2016 "태양광발전시스템 인버터 용량 산정에 관한 연구" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers 65 (5): 804~810
- 2017 "기상조건, 방위각 및 경사각에 따른 태양광발전시스템 출력 분석" Current photovoltaic research = 한국태양광발전학회논문지 5 (1): 38~42
- 2018 "기상 환경 모니터링 데이터를 이용한 태양광발전시스템 발전량 성능 분석" 한국태양에너지학회 논문집 = Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society 38 (4): 11~31
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.7836/kses.2018.38.3.001
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기