폐 영구자석으로부터 회수한 염화희토류용액에서 PC88A를 이용한 경희토류(Pr, Nd)/중희토류(Tb, Dy) 용매추출
Solvent Extraction of Light (Pr, Nd) and Medium (Tb, Dy) Rare Earth Elements with PC88A of Rare Earth Chloride Solution from Waste Permanent Magnet
Nd-Fe-B 폐 영구자석으로부터 회수한 염화희토류용액을 PC88A에 의한 경희토류(Pr, Nd)/중희토류(Tb, Dy) 분리정제에 대한 용매추출 연구를 진행하였다. 회분식 실험 단계에서 추출제(PC88A) 농도 0.5 M, 추출 후 평형 pH는 0.8~1.0(feed의 초기 pH 1.3), 세정액(HCl)의 농도는 0.1 M, 탈거액(HCl)의 농도는 2 M 이상일 때 분리 효율이 좋은 것을 확인하였다. 이 결과값을 혼합침강조에 적용하여 초기 조건에서 운용 조건을 변화시키면서 180시간 운용하여 3N급의 경희토류(Pr, Nd)/중희토류(Tb, Dy)금속 이온으로 분리정제 후 회수하였다.
Solvent extraction behavior of light rare earth elements (Pr, Nd) and medium rare erath elements (Tb, Dy) in the HCl-PC88A-kerosene extraction system was investigated in order to separate high-purity light rare earths (Pr, Nd) and medium rare earths (Tb, Dy) in the mixed rare earth chloride solution. In the batch test step, it was confirmed that the separation efficiency was good when the extractant concentration (PC88A) was 0.5 M, the equilibrium pH after extraction was 0.8 to 1.0 (initial pH 1.3 of the feed), the concentrations of hydrochloric acid in scrubbing solution was set as 0.1 M, the concentrations of hydrochloric acid in stripping solution was set as 2.0 M or more. Based on the experimental data obtained from the batch test, the mixer-settler was composed as follows; 4 stages of extraction, 8 stages of scrubbing, 4 stages of stripping, and 3 stages of pickling organic solution. The Mixer-settler was operated for 180 hours, and the operating conditions were continuously adjusted to obtain the high-purity light/medium rare earths. Finally, the purity of light (Pr, Nd) and medium rare earth elements (Tb, Dy) was reached as 3 N class.
- Devi, N. B., Nathsarma, K. C., and Chakravortty, V., 2000 : Separation of divalent manganese and cobalt ions from sulphate solutions using sodium salts of D2EHPA, PC 88A and Cyanex 272, Hydrometallurgy, 54(2), pp.117-131.
- Joo-Ho Park, Ho-seok Jeon, and Man-Seung Lee, 2014 : Solvent Extraction for the Separation of Nd and Pr from Chloride Leaching solution of Monazite Sand, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 23(1), pp.17-24.
- Man-Seung Lee, Jin-Young Lee, and Joon-Soo Kim, 2008 : Solvent Extraction for the Separation of Gd and Nd from Chloride Solution with PC88A and Saponified PC88A, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 17(1), pp.12-19.
- Banda, R., Jeon, H. S., and Lee, M. S., 2015 : Separation of Nd from mixed chloride solutions with Pr by extraction with saponified PC88A and scrubbing, J. of J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 21, pp.436-442.
- Nak-Kyoon Ahn, Byoungyong Im, Jieun Lee, Jae Ryang Park, Chan-Gi Lee, and Kyung-Soo Park, 2017 : Solvent Extraction of Heavy Rare Earth Elements Using PC88A from Synthesis Solution of Low Concentration Rare Earth Solution, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 26(4), pp.26-33.
- Gwang-Seop Lee, Jin-Young Lee, Sung-Don Kim, Joon-Soo Kim, and Man-Seung Lee, 2004 : Solvent Extraction of Nd from Chloride Solution with PC88A, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 13(4), pp.39-45.
- Joo-Ho Park, Ho-seok Jeon, and Man-Seung Lee, 2013 : "Solvent Extraction Separation of Nd and Pr from Chloride Solution using PC88A and D2EHPA", J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp.35-42.
- N. V. Thakur et al., 1993 : Separation of neodymium from lighter rare earths using alkyl phosphonic acid, PC88A, Hydrometallurgy, 34, pp.99-108.
- Gupta, C. K. and Krishnamurthy, N., 2005 : Extractive metallurgy of rare earths, CRC press, NY.
- Raju Banda, Hoseok Jeon, and Manseung Lee, 2012 : Solvent extraction separation of La from chloride solution containing Pr and Nd with Cyanex272, Hydrometallurgy, 121-124, pp.74-80.
- Abdeltawab, A. A., et al., 2002 : "Separation of La and Ce with PC-88A by counter-current mixer-settler extraction column", Separation and Purification Technology, 26(2), pp.265-272.
- Wang, D. J., et al., 1996 : Mechanism of the extractant loss in lanthanide extraction process with saponified organophosphorus acid extraction systems- II: Formation of aqueous aggregates, Solvent extraction and ion exchange, 14(4), pp.585-601.
- Man-Seung Lee, Gwang-Seop Lee, Jin-Young Lee, Sung-Don Kim, and Joon-Soo Kim, 2005 : "Solvent Extraction Separation of Nd and Sm from Chloride Solution with PC88A and Saponified PC88A", J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp.33-42.
- Yeon-Chul Cho, Joo-Eun Lee, Hong-Il So, Jae-Woo Ahn, Hong-In Kim, and Jin-Young Lee, 2017 : Extraction & Sparation Behavior of Light Rare Earth Elements from the Mixed Solutions by Cyanex 572, J. of Korean Inst. of Resources Recycling, 26(4), pp.79-87.
- Devi, N. B., Nathsarma, K. C., and Chakravortty, V., 1998 : Sepamtion and recovery of cobalt(II) and nickel(II) from sulphate solutions using sodium salts of D2EHPA, PC88A and Cyanex 272, Hydrometallurgy, 49(1), pp.47-61.
- Sarangi, K., Reddy, B. R., and Das, R. P., 1999 : Extraction studies of cobalt (II) and nickel (II) from chloride solutions using Na-Cyanex 272.: Separation of Co(II)/Ni(II) by the sodium salts of D2EHPA, PC88A and Cyane:x 272 and their mixtures, Hydrometallurgy, 52(3), pp.253-265.
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2018.27.3.8
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기