깨어진 해빙의 사항조건에서 빙 하중 추정법 연구
Estimation Method for Ice load of Managed Ice in an Oblique Condition
Recently, as sea ice in the Arctic has been decreasing due to global warming, it has become easier to develop oil and gas resources buried in the Arctic region. As a result, Russia, the United States, and other Arctic coastal states are increasingly interested in the development of oil and gas resources, and the demand for offshore structures to support Arctic sea resources development is expected to significantly increase. Since offshore structures operating in Arctic regions need to secure safety against various drifting ice conditions, the concept of an ice-strengthened design is introduced here, with a priority on calculation of ice load. Although research on the estimation of ice load has been carried out all over the world, most ice-load studies have been limited to estimating the ice load of the icebreaker in a non-oblique state. Meanwhile, in the case of Arctic offshore structures, although it is also necessary to estimate the ice load according to oblique angles, the overall research on this topic is insufficient. In this paper, we suggest algorithms for calculating the ice load of managed ice (pack ice, 100% concentration) in an oblique state, and discuss validity. The effect of oblique angle according to estimated ice load with various oblique angles was also analyzed, along with the impact of ship speed and ice thickness on ice load.
- Jian, H., Li, Z., 2015. Experimental And Numerical Study On Ice Resistance For Icebreaking Vessels. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 7(5), 626-639.
- Jeong, S.Y., Jang, J.H., Kang, K.J. Kim, H.S., 2017. Implementation Of Ship Performance Test In Brash Ice Channel. Ocean Engineering, 140, 57-65.
- Li, Z., Kaj, R., Rudiger, B.P., Torgeir, M., Biao, S., 2013. Experiments On Level Ice Loading On An Icebreaking Tanker With Different Ice Drift Angles. Cold Regions Science and Technology, 85, 79-93.
- Kim, H.S., Ryu, C.H., Park, K.D., 2013. Development of Ice Resistance Estimation Program of Icebreaking Vessels Using Ship CAD Data. Proceedings of the Society of CAD/CAM Conference, Pyeongchang, Korea, 501-504.
- Kim, H.S., Ryu, C.H., Park, K.D., Lee, J., 2014. Development of Estimation System of Ice Resistance with Surface Information of Hull Form. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology, 31(5), 371-377.
- Kim, H.S., Jeong, S.Y., Woo, S.H., Han, D., 2017. Study On The Procedure To Obtain An Attainable Speed In Pack Ice. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, in Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnaoe.2017.09.004.
- Enkvist, E., 1972. On the Ice Resistance Encountered by Ships Operating in the Continuous Mode of Icebreaking. The Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences, 24.
- Poznyak, I.I., Ionov, B.P., 1981. The Division Of Icebreaking Resistance Into Components. Proceeding of the 6th STAR Symposium, New York, U.S., 249-252.
- Spencer, D., 1992. A Standard Method for the Conduct and Analysis of Ice Resistance Model Tests. Proceeding of the 23rd American Towing Tank Conference, New Orleans U.S., 301-307.
- Shimanskii, Yu.A., 1938. Conditional Standards Of Ice Qualities Of A Ship. Engineering Consulting and Translation Center (ECTC), New York.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기