다양한 두께의 KF로 후증착열처리된 Cu(In,Ga)Se2 광흡수층의 태양전지 성능 변화
Performance Variation of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Photovoltaic Absorber Post-deposition Treated with Different KF Thickness
In this study, CIGS absorber layers were deposited on low-alkali glass and sodalime glass substrates and potasium floride (KF) of various thicknesses was supplied at an elevated temperature after the CIGS growth. The effect of KF post-deposition treatment on the two types of substrates was extremely different. On the low-alkali substrate, the open-circuit voltage (Voc) was improved but the fill-factor (FF) degradation was severe, whereas the sodalime substrate showed Voc deterioration and FF improvement. In the case of supplying 20 nm of KF on both substrates, the efficiency gain of 0.3~1.1%p was obtained. With increasing the KF thickness, a small protrusion-like microstructure developed on the surface of the absorber layer, and the microstructures that were not removed in the subsequent process were found to be the main cause of the FF loss.
- W. N. Shafarman, S. Siebentritt, L. Stolt, "Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Solar Cells", in: A. Luque, S.Hegedus, Handbook of Photovoltaic Science and Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, West Sussex, UK, pp. 546-599, 2010.
- P. Jackson, R. Wuerz, D. Hariskos, E. Lotter, W. Witte, M. Powalla, "Effects of heavy alkali elements in Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells with efficiencies up to 22.6%", Phys. Status Solidi RRL Vol. 10, pp. 583-586, 2016.
- A. Chirila, P. Reinhard, F. Pianezzi, P. Bloesch, A. R. Uhl, C. Fella, L. Kranz, D. Keller, C. Gretener, H. Hagendorfer, D. Jaeger, R. Erni, S. Nishiwaki, S. Buecheler, A. N. Tiwari, "Potassium-induced surface modification of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films for high-efficiency solar cells", Nature Mater. Vol. 12, pp. 1107-1111, 2013.
- D. Rudmann, G. Bilger, M. Kaelin, F. J. Haug, H. Zogg, A. N. Tiwari, "Effects of NaF coevaporation on structural properties of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films", Thin Solid Films, Vol. 431-432, pp. 37-40, 2003.
- K. Granath, M. Bodegard, L. Stolt, "The effect of NaF on Cu(In, Ga)Se2 thin film solar cells", Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 60, pp. 279-293, 2000.
- D. Rudmann, A. F. da Cunha, M. Kaelin, F. Kurdesau, H. Zogg, A. N. Tiwari, "Efficiency enhancement of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells due to post-deposition Na incorporation", Appl. Phys. Lett. Vol. 84, pp. 1129-1131, 2004.
- F. Pianezzi, P. Reinhard, A. Chirila, et al. "Unveiling the effects of post-deposition treatment with different alkaline elements on the electronic properties of CIGS thin film solar cells", Phys Chem Chem Phys, Vol. 16, pp. 8843-8851, 2014.
- P. Jackson, D. Hariskos, R. Wuerz, W. Wischmann, M. Powalla, "Compositional investigation of potassium doped Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells with efficiencies up to 20.8%", Phys Status Solidi RRL - Rapid Res Lett. Vol. 8, pp. 219-222, 2014.
- T. Lepetit, S. Harel, L. Arzel, G. Ouvrard, N. Barreau, "Coevaporated KInSe2: a fast alternative to KF postdeposition treatment in high-efficiency Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin film solar cells", IEEE J Photovolt. Vol. 6, pp. 1316-1320, 2016.
- P. Pistor, D. Greiner, C. A. Kaufmann, S. Brunken, M. Gorgoi, A. Steigert, W. Calvet, I. Lauermann, R. Klenk, T. Unold, M.-C. Lux-Steiner, "Experimental indication for band gap widening of chalcopyrite solar cell absorbers after potassium fluoride treatment", Appl Phys Lett. Vol. 105, pp. 063901, 2014.
- T. Lepetit, S. Harel, L. Arzel, G. Ouvrard, N. Barreau, "KF post deposition treatment in co-evaporated Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin film solar cells: Beneficial or detrimental effect induced by the absorber characteristics", Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., Vol. 25, pp. 1068-1076, 2017.
- R. A. Sinton, A. Cuevas, "Contactless determination of current-voltage characteristics and minority-carrier lifetimes in semi-conductors from quasi-steady-state photoconductance data", Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 69, pp. 2510-2512, 1996.
- A. Romeo, M. Terheggen, D. Abou-Ras, D. L. Batzner, F. J. Haug, M. Kalin, D. Rudmann, A. N. Tiwari, "Development of Thin-film Cu(In,Ga)Se2 and CdTe Solar Cells", Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., Vol. 12, pp. 93-111, 2004.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기