유아용 당류 섭취 줄이기 교육프로그램 개발 및 효과평가
Development and Evaluation of the Children's Sugars Intake Reduction Program
This study aimed to develop and evaluate a sugars intake reduction program (SIRP) that was designed to increase the knowledge, attitude, and skills of Korean children aged 5 years regarding sugars intake reduction. A total of 101 children aged 5~6 years from 6 preschools participated in SIRP. SIRP consisted of 4 sessions including 10 activities (e.g., story-telling, arts, experiment, checking nutrition facts, pledge), delivered to children at preschools by nutritionists over a one-month period. Three letters were sent to parents throughout the program to inform them of the children's activities at the preschools and to provide additional information on reducing children's sugars intake. A total of 90 children completed the program; 83 parents of these children completed the SIRP evaluation survey. The children's sugars intake reduction score was significantly increased after attending SIRP. Teachers (n=6) who participated in this program agreed to improve their students' attitudes on reducing sugars intake and to decrease students' behaviors related to sugars intake. Parents agreed to improve their children's attitude on reducing sugars intake and to decrease children's behaviors related to sugars intake. The outcome showed SIRP improved participants' attitudes towards sugars reduction and increased the skills to reduce the sugars intake of children aged 5~6 years. Future studies should examine whether SIRP reduces actual sugars intake among children.
- Carwile JL, Willett WC, Spiegelman D, Hertzmark E, Rich-Edwards J, Frazier AL, Michels KB. 2015. Sugar-sweetened beverage consumption and age at menarche in a prospective study of US girls. Hum Reprod 30:675-683
- Epstein LH, Gordy CC, Raynor HA, Beddome M, Kilanowski CK, Paluch R. 2001. Increasing fruit and vegetable intake and decreasing fat and sugar intake in families at risk for childhood obesity. Obes Res 9:171-178
- Gibson S, Neate D. 2007. Sugar intake, soft drink consumption and body weight among british children: Further analysis of national diet and nutrition survey data with adjustment for under-reporting and physical activity. Int J Food Sci Nutr 58:445-460
- Hong MA, Choi MS, Han YH, Hyun TS. 2010. Effect of nutrition education program developed by a public health center on preschool children's nutrition knowledge and dietary habits and the parent's dietary attitudes. Korean J Community Nutr 15:593-602
- Jo CY, Kim JH, Han JS. 2015. Study on development and evaluation of nutritional education program for preschool children in association with center for children's foodservice management childcare facilities and home. J East Asian Soc Diet Life 25:372-385
- Kim KH. 2006. The effect of evaluation of nutrition education program for preschool children in Gyunggi-do. Korean J Community Nutr 11:598-607
- Kim KH, Kim MA, Kim SS, Jeon EH, Hwang YS. 2014. Child Development. pp.208-209. Gongdongche
- Kim NH, Yeon JY, Kim MH. 2016. The development of sugar intake reduction test for young children. Korean J Food Nutr 29:818-827
- Kim MH, Kim NH, Yeon JY. 2017. A study on the current status and needs of nutrition education on children’s sugar intake reduction among the center for children's foodservice management and child care facilities. Korean J Food Nutr 30:539-551
- Kim YS, Lee MJ. 2011. Effects of nutrition education through social cognitive theory in elementary school students-Focusing on the nutrition education of sugar intake. Korean J Food Nutr 24:246-257
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute. 2013. Food industry analysis report. Korea Health Industry Development Institute.
- Lee HO. 2007. Health nutrition education program curriculum and the effects for preschool children. Korean J Food Nutr 20:202-208
- Lee HS, Kwon SO, Yon M, Kim D, Lee JY, Nam J, Park SJ, Yeon JY, Lee SK, Lee HY, Kwon OS, and Kim CI. 2014. Dietary total sugar intake of Koreans: Based on the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES), 2008-2011. J Nutr Health 47:268-276
- Lee SB, Jeong YR, Ahn HJ, Ahn MJ, Ryu SA, Kang NE, Oh SY. 2015a. The development of a nutrition education program for low-income family children by applying the social cognitive theory and health belief model. Korean J Community Nutr 20:165-177
- Lee HS, Kim CL, Kim DH, Yon MY, Lee JY, Nam JW, Park SJ, Ahn JH, Hwang EJ, Moon JH. 2015b. Sugar database compilation for commonly consumed foods. p.298. National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation
- Lee MS, Lee KH. 2014. Development and application of dietary education to improve the vegetable intake of preschoolers. J Korean Diet Assoc 20:26-35
- Ludwig DS, Peterson KE, Gortmaker SL. 2001. Relation between consumption of sugar-sweetened drinks and childhood obesity: A prospective, observational analysis. Lancet 357: 505-508
- Lustig RH, Schmidt LA, Brindis CD. 2012. Public health: The toxic truth about sugar. Nature 482:27-29
- Mann J, Cummings JH, Englyst HN, Key T, Liu S, Riccardi G, Summerbell C, Uauy R, van Dam RM, Venn B, Vorster HH, Wiseman M. 2007. FAO/WHO Scientific update on carbohydrate in human nutrition: Conclusions. Eur J Clin Nutr 61:S132-S137
- Millar L, Rowland B, Nichols M, Swinburn B, Bennett C, Skouteris H, Allender S. 2014. Relationship between raised BMI and sugar sweetened beverage and high fat food consumption among children. Obesity 22:E96-E103
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2013a. Food Safety？ Nutrition (Middle School). pp.54-63. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2013b. Food Safety.Nutrition (Middle School Teacher's Book). pp.57-66. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2011a. Nutrition？ Dietary Life (1-2 Grades in Elementary School). pp.45-67. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2011b. Nutrition？ Dietary Life (Teacher's Book of 1-2 Grades in Elementary School). pp.62-74. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2011c. Nutrition？ Dietary Life (3-4 Grades in Elementary School). pp.44-51. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2011d. Nutrition？ Dietary Life (Teacher's Book in 3-4 Grades in Elementary School). pp.68-79. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety [MFDS]. 2016. Food and Nutrition Data System. Available from http://www.mfds.go.kr [cited 25 November 2017]
- Oh SM, Yu YL, Choi HI, Kim KW. 2012. Implementation and evaluation of nutrition education programs focusing on increasing vegetables, fruits and dairy foods consumption for preschool children. Korean J Community Nutr 17:517-529
- Park YM, Ahn YK. 2012. The relationship between teacher's and parent's nutrition knowledge, food habits, diet-guidance for early childhood and children's nutrition knowledge, food-habit. Wonkwang J Humanity 13:67-91
- Seo JY, Choi BS, Lee IS. 2010. Effects of nutritional education featuring cooking activities or preschool children in the Deagu area: Food habits and dietary attitudes. J East Asian Soc Dietary 20:794-801
- Te Morenga LA, Howatson AJ, Jones RM, Mann J. 2014. Dietary sugars and cardiometabolic risk: Systematic review and meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials of the effects of blood pressure and lipids. Am J Clin Nutr 100: 65-79
- Te Morenga L, Mallard S, Mann J. 2013. Dietary sugars and body weight: Systematic review and meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials and cohort studies. BMJ 345:1-25
- World Health Organization [WHO]. 2014. WHO opens public consultation on draft sugars guideline. http://www.who.int [cited 25 November 2017]
- Yeom MY, Cho YO. 2016. Evaluation of a nutrition education program designed to reduce sugar intake in preschool children. J Korean Diet Assoc 22:179-192
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기