인천 지역 초등학생과 학부모의 학교급식에 대한 인식 및 만족도
Awareness and Satisfaction on the School Food Service by Elementary Students and Parents in Incheon City
The aim of this study is to investigate the awareness and satisfaction level of school meal services by elementary school students and their parents. Approximately 97.2% of student-subjects have agreed on the necessity of a free meal service for school lunch; 44.3% of student-subjects voiced the need to provide free meal services in order to eliminate discrimination of low-income students. Over one-third of student-subjects (36.7%) cited nutrition as the main benefit of providing a free meal service. The majority of parent-subjects (95.1%) have recognized the need for a free meal service in school; approximately 37.3% of parent-subjects responded to need the free meal service in order to eliminate the discrimination of impoverished students. Both student- and parent-subjects expressed a high level of satisfaction with the quality of ingredients and the type of soup/nutrition provided. Student-subjects insisted on better food hygiene and a new menu, but cited the noisy cafeteria as a problem associated with school meal services. In addition, approximately 56.5% of student-subjects responded to the need for nutritional education in school. Parent-subjects were primarily concerned with hygiene regarding the preparation of school meal services, noting the temperature of foods as the biggest problem in school meal services. The majority of parent-subjects (88.1%) responded to the need for the nutritional education in school. Results of this survey indicate that school meal services can be improved by increasing menu options and increasing food hygiene.
- Baek MS. 2008. A survey of parents' satisfaction for school foodservice through school monitoring. Master's Thesis, Kyungwon Univ. Sungnam. Korea
- Bang YM. 2005. Study on the related factors of skipping breakfast in elementary students. Master's Thesis, Konyang Univ. Daejeon. Korea
- Chang HS, Park HJ. 2009. A study of elementary student' satisfaction in school food service and their dietary behaviors in Gunsan city. Korean J Hum Ecol 18:477-489
- Cho JS. 1999. Present condition and direction of school food-service program. J Korean Soc Sch Health 12:169-185
- Choi JJ. 2011. Impacts of food service related nutrition education on satisfaction level with school meals among elementary school students. Master's Thesis. Inha Univ. Incheon. Korea
- Choi SS. 2014. Incheon area of the school nutritionist for the reduction of sodium in school meals survey. Master's Thesis. Inha Univ. Incheon. Korea
- Chon MN. 2016. Satisfaction of school mealservice and perception to no leftover day of selected upper-graded elementary school students in Incheon area. Master's Thesis, Kongju National Univ. Gongju. Korea
- Hong WS, Chang HJ. 2003. The relationship between food service satisfaction and plate wastes in elementary school students. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 19:390-395
- Incheon Metropolitan City Office of Ecucation. 2011. Free Meal Service Support Plan 2011. Available from http://www.ice.go.kr [cited 04 June 2018]
- Jang HR, Kim HYL. 2005. Survey on the satisfaction degree for school lunch program of elementary school students in Yongin. Korean J Food Nutr 18:155-160
- Jeollabukdo Office of Education. 2017. Suvey on the Satisfaction of School Meal. Available from http://news.jbe.go.kr [cited 04 June 2018]
- Kim JY. 2015. A study on the work status and job satisfaction of nutrition teachers/dietitians in Incheon. Master's Thesis. Inha Univ. Incheon. Korea
- Kim MH. 2012. Survey of satisfaction and perception of middle school students and their parents on the free school meal in rural area of Changwon. Master's Thesis, Kyungnam Univ. Changwon. Korea
- Kim YR. 2014. Perception and satisfaction on free school meal service of male middle school students and their parents in Chungnam. Master's Thesis, Kongju National Univ. Gongju. Korea
- Lee BS. 2016. Survey on the satisfaction of school meal. pp. 3-152. Gyeonggido Office of Education
- Lee KY, Bae YJ, Choi MK, Kim MH. 2017. Satisfaction on school meal service and food preference of elementary school students in Chungnam. Korean J Food Nutr 30: 129-138
- Lee SH. 2007. Study on the necessity of the nutrition and hygiene education for the elementary school students in Daegu. Master's Thesis, Keimyung Univ. Daegu. Korea
- Ministry of Education. 2013. Basic Plan for the improvement of student-health. Available from http://www.moe.go.kr [cited 04 June 2018]
- Park EJ. 2011. Comparative analysis of eating habits, eating behaviors and need of nutrition education between higher grade and lower grade elementary school students in Seoul area. Master's Thesis, Sungshin Women's Univ. Seoul. Korea
- Park KJ, Jang MR. 2008. Survey on satisfaction of fifth and sixth grade students from elementary school foodservice in Won-ju. J Korean Diet Assoc 14:13-22
- Seoul Metropollitan Office of Education. 2017. Basic Guide of School Meals
- Son YH. 2008. Study on the school food service improvement by school food service awareness, satisfaction survey: Focusing on Seoul. Master's Thesis, Sungshin Women's Univ. Seoul. Korea
- Woo KJ, Hong SY, Chyun JH, Kim YA, Choe EO. 2000. The perception and concern of parents about elementary school lunch service in Incheon. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 10:208-221
- Yang JS. 2011. A study on the awareness of elementary school students and parents about free school food service. Master's Thesis, KyungHee Univ. Seoul. Korea
- Yoon JH, Choo YJ, Chung SJ, Ryu SH. 2005. Satisfaction of elementary students eating school lunch; Association with level of involvement in school lunch service. Korean J Commun Nutr 10:668-676
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기