조현병 환자의 유병기간에 따른 강박증상
Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms in Relation to Duration of Schizophrenia
Objectives The aim of this study was to evaluate the psychopathological features such as depression and anxiety in schizophrenics with obsessive-compulsive symptoms (OCS) as well as the severity of OCS according to duration of schizophrenia. Methods We randomly selected sixty four inpatients with schizophrenia. We classified the patients into two groups (OCS group, non-OCS group) according to the Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS). Clinical and demographic features were evaluated. To assess OCS, Y-BOCS were performed. The Korean version of the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale(K-PANSS), the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS), the Korean version of the Calgary Depression Scale for Schizophrenia (K-CDSS), the Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) and the Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) were conducted. Independent t-test and chi-square test were conducted to compare the two groups. Pearson correlation analysis was performed to examine the relationship between the duration of schizophrenia and the Y-BOCS score. Results The Y-BOCS, K-CDSS, and BAI scores were higher in the OCS group. There was a significant correlation between the duration of schizophrenia and the Y-BOCS score. Conclusions Anxiety and depression symptoms were severe in the OCS group. In addition, the results of this study indicate that the longer duration of schizophrenia, the more severe the OCS. Therefore, the evaluation of OCS in schizophrenics should be accompanied by treatment intervention.
- Hwang MY, Yum SY, Kwon JS, Opler LA. Management of schizophrenia with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatric Annals 2005;35:36-43.
- Fenton WS, McGlashan TH. The prognostic significance of obsessive-compulsive symptoms in schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 1986;143:437-441.
- Hong JP. The Survey of Mental Disorders in Korea. 1st ed. Seoul: Sejong; 2017. p.275-278.
- Kim CH, Nam YY, Koo MS, Cheon KA, Suh HS, Song DH, et al. Clinical profiles of obsessive compulsive symptoms in schizophrenic patients. Korean J Psychopharmacol 2003;14:292-298.
- Moon JY, Kang S, Seok JH, Kim CH, Kim TY, Choi JH, et al. Impact of comorbid obsessive compulsive symptoms on quality of life in stable patients with chronic schizophrenia. Anxiety and Mood 2017;13:141-147.
- Lysaker PH, Lancaster RS, Nees MA, Davis LW. Patterns of obsessive-compulsive symptoms and social function in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2004;125:139-146.
- Hwang MY, Morgan JE, Losconzcy MF. Clinical and neuropsychological profiles of obsessive-compulsive schizophrenia: a pilot study. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2000;12:91-94.
- Swets M, Dekker J, van Emmerik-van Oortmerssen K, Smid GE, Smit F, de Haan L, et al. The obsessive compulsive spectrum in schizophrenia, a meta-analysis and meta-regression exploring prevalence rates. Schizophr Res 2014;152:458-468.
- de Haan L, Sterk B, Wouters L, Linszen DH. The 5-year course of obsessive-compulsive symptoms and obsessive-compulsive disorder in first-episode schizophrenia and related disorders. Schizophr Bull 2013;39:151-160.
- Lysaker PH, Whitney KA, Davis LW. Obsessive-compulsive and negative symptoms in schizophrenia: associations with coping preference and hope. Psychiatry Res 2006;141:253-259.
- Vivan Ade S, Rodrigues L, Wendt G, Bicca MG, Cordioli AV. Quality of life in adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Rev Bras Psiquiatr 2013;35:369-374.
- Mahendran R, Liew E, Subramaniam M. De novo emergence of obsessive-compulsive symptoms with atypical antipsychotics in Asian patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder: a retrospective, cross-sectional study. J Clin Psychiatry 2007;68:542-545.
- Englisch S, Esslinger C, Inta D, Weinbrenner A, Peus V, Gutschalk A, et al. Clozapine-induced obsessive-compulsive syndromes improve in combination with aripiprazole. Clin Neuropharmacol 2009;32:227-229.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association Publishing;2013.
- Goodman WK, Price LH, Rasmussen SA, Mazure C, Fleischmann RL, Hill CL, et al. The Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale. I. Development, use, and reliability. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1989;46:1006-1011.
- de Haan L, Beuk N, Hoogenboom B, Dingemans P, Linszen D. Obsessive-compulsive symptoms during treatment with olanzapine and risperidone: a prospective study of 113 patients with recent-onset schizophrenia or related disorders. J Clin Psychiatry 2002;63:104-107.
- Boyette L, Swets M, Meijer C, Wouters L; GROUP Authors. Factor structure of the Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS) in a large sample of patients with schizophrenia or related disorders and comorbid obsessive-compulsive symptoms. Psychiatry Res 2011;186:409-413.
- Kay SR, Fiszbein A, Opfer LA. The positive and negative syndrome scale (PANSS) for schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bull 1987;13:261-276.
- Yi JS, Ahn YM, Shin HK, An SK, Joo YH, Kim SH, et al. Reliability and validity of the Korean version of the positive and negative syndrome scale. J Korean Neuropsychiatr Assoc 2001;40:1090-1105.
- Overall JE, Gorham DR. The brief psychiatric rating scale. Psychol Rep 1962;10:799-812.
- Kim YK, Won SD, Lee KM, Choi HS, Jang HS, Lee BH, et al. A study on the reliability and validity of the Korean version of the calgary depression scale for schizophrenia (K-CDSS). J Korean Neuropsychiatr Assoc 2005;44:446-455.
- Lee HK, Lee EH, Hwang ST, Hong SH, Kim JH. Psychometric properties of the Beck Anxiety Inventory in the community-dwelling sample of Korean adults. Kor J Clin Psychol 2016;35:822-830.
- Diener E, Emmons RA, Larsen RJ, Griffin S. The Satisfaction With Life Scale. J Pers Assess 1985;49:71-75.
- Jo MH, Cha KH. National Comparison to Life Satisfaction. 1st ed. Seoul: Jipmoondang;1998. p.1-23.
- Tibbo P, Swainson J, Chue P, LeMelledo JM. Prevalence and relationship to delusions and hallucinations of anxiety disorders in schizophrenia. Depress Anxiety 2003;17:65-72.
- Hosseini SH, Zarghami M, Moudi S, Mohammadpour AR. Frequency and severity of obsessive-compulsive symptoms/disorders, violence and suicidal in schizophrenic patients. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2012;14:345-351.
- Soyata AZ, Akisik S, Inhanli D, Noyan H, Ucok A. Relationship of obsessive-compulsive symptoms to clinical variables and cognitive functions in individuals at ultra high risk for psychosis. Psychiatry Res 2018;261:332-337.
- Kim SW, Jeong BO, Kim JM, Shin IS, Hwang MY, Paul Amminger G, et al. Associations of obsessive-compulsive symptoms with clinical and neurocognitive features in schizophrenia according to stage of illness. Psychiatry Res 2015;226:368-375.
- de Haan L, Hoogenboom B, Beuk N, van Amelsvoort T, Linszen D. Obsessive-compulsive symptoms and positive, negative, and depressive symptoms in patients with recent-onset schizophrenic disorders. Can J Psychiatry 2005;50:519-524.
- Lysaker PH, Marks KA, Picone JB, Rollins AL, Fastenau PS, Bond GR. Obsessive and compulsive symptoms in schizophrenia: clinical and neurocognitive correlates. J Nerv Ment Dis 2000;188:78-83.
- Pogarell O, Hamann C, Popperl G, Juckel G, Chouker M, Zaudig M, et al. Elevated brain serotonin transporter availability in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Biol Psychiatry 2003;54:1406-1413.
- Prasko J, Raszka M, Diveky T, Grambal A, Kamaradova D, Koprivova J, et al. Obsessive compulsive disorder and dissociation - comparison with healthy controls. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub 2010;154:179-183.
- Berman I, Merson A, Viegner B, Losonczy MF, Pappas D, Green AI. Obsessions and compulsions as a distinct cluster of symptoms in schizophrenia: a neuropsychological study. J Nerv Ment Dis 1998;186:150-156.
- Cunill R, Castells X, Simeon D. Relationships between obsessivecompulsive symptomatology and severity of psychosis in schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Psychiatry 2009;70:70-82.
- Rosen I. The clinical significance of obsessions in schizophrenia. J Ment Sci 1957;103:773-785.
- Stengel E. A study of some clinical aspects of the relationship between obsessional neurosis and psychotic types. J Ment Sci 1945;91:166-187.
- Bobes J, Gonzalez MP, Bascaran MT, Arango C, Saiz PA, Bousono M. Quality of life and disability in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Eur Psychiatry 2001;16:239-245.
- Sibrava NJ, Boisseau CL, Mancebo MC, Eisen JL, Rasmussen SA. Prevalence and clinical characteristics of mental rituals in a longitudinal clinical sample of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Depress Anxiety 2011;28:892-898.
- Hou SY, Yen CF, Huang MF, Wang PW, Yeh YC. Quality of life and its correlates in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2010;26:397-407.
- Albert U, Maina G, Bogetto F, Chiarle A, Mataix-Cols D. Clinical predictors of health-related quality of life in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Compr Psychiatry 2010;51:193-200.
- Cassin SE, Richter MA, Zhang KA, Rector NA. Quality of life in treatment-seeking patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder with and without major depressive disorder. Can J Psychiatry 2009;54:460-467.
- Poyurovsky M, Hermesh H, Weizman A. Fluvoxamine treatment in clozapine-induced obsessive-compulsive symptoms in schizophrenic patients. Clin Neuropharmacol 1996;19:305-313.
- Khullar A, Chue P, Tibbo P. Quetiapine and obsessive-compulsive symptoms (OCS): case report and review of atypical antipsychoticinduced OCS. J Psychiatry Neurosci 2001;26:55-59.
- NDSL :
- 대한생물정신의학회 : 저널
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기