유비쿼터스 의료환경에서 순환식 과제 지향적 훈련이 뇌졸중 환자의 상지 기능과 삶의 질에 미치는 영향
The Effects of Task-Oriented Circuit Training on The Upper Extremity Function and Quality of Life in Chronic Stroke Patients
본 연구는 순환식 과제 지향적 집단훈련이 만성 뇌졸중 환자의 상지 기능과 삶의 질에 미치는 영향을 알아보고자 한다. 경기도 부천 소재의 H 병원에 입원한 20명의 만성 뇌졸중 환자를 대상으로 실시하였다. 중재 전과 후 상지 기능과 삶의 질을 평가하기 위해 뇌졸중 기능회복 평가, 운동 활동 지표, 뇌졸중 영향 척도, 캐나다 작업 수행 평가, EQ-5D를 사용하였다. 대상자들을 무작위 할당하여 순환식 과제 지향적 집단훈련을 시행한 실험군 10명과 보존적 작업치료를 시행한 대조군 10명으로 할당하였다. 중재 후, 두 그룹 모두 상지 기능의 향상을 보였으며, 중재 전과 후 운동 활동 지표, EQ-5D 평균 변화량 비교에서 통계학적으로 유의한 차이를 보였다(p
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of task-oriented circuit training(: TOCT) on upper extremity function and quality of life in chronic stroke patients. 20 stroke patients were randomized and divided into 2 groups: a preservation therapy group and TOCT group. The intervention sessions were given five times a week for four weeks. The Stroke Impact Scale(: SIS), EuroQual-5Domains(: EQ-5D), Fugl-Myer Assessment(: FMA), Motor Activity Log(: MAL), Canadian Occupational Performance Measure(: COPM) were used to measure the upper extremity function and the quality of life. In results, Two groups improved in upper extremity function after the intervention(p
- Y. Cho, S, Woo, S. Lee, and M. Kim, "A Secure Telemedicine System for Smart Healthcare Service," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 21, no. 1, 2017, pp. 205-214.
- H. Hong and S. Kim, "Structured Design of Healthcare System based on Mobile to Improve the Quality of Life for the Elderly People," The Society of Convergence Knowledge Transactions, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 79-83.
- J. Moon and I. Park, "The Effects of Self-Exercise Based on Health Care Application on Upper Extremity Function and Daily Living, Satisfaction in Patients with Stroke," J. of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 12, no. 3, 2017, pp. 515-524.
- Haghgoo HA, Pazuki ES, Hosseini AS, and Rassafiani M. "Depression, activities of daily living and quality of life in patients with stroke," J. of the Neurological Sciences, 2013, vol. 328, no. 1, pp. 87-91.
- Y. Son, S. Kim, H. Junh, S. Park, and H. Chung, "Task oriented Imagination Training on the Function of Upper limb and Daily Activities of Chronic Stroke Patients using Multi Regression Analysis," J. of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015, pp. 1163-1173.
- H. Ko, J. Park, K. Lee, E Lee, and M. Oh, "The effect of action-observational physical training based on mirror neuron system on upper extremity function and activities of daily living in stroke patient," J. of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no.1, 2014, pp. 123-130.
- H. Kim, K. Kim, and M. Chang, "Interventions to promote upper limb recovery in stroke patients: A systematic review," The J. of Korean Society of Occupational Therapy, 2012, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 129-145.
- Carr JH and Shepherd RB. "Physiotherapy in disorders of the brain: a clinical guide," Heinemann Medical Books. USA, 1980.
- Dean CM, Richards CL, and Malouin F. "Task-related circuit training improves performance of locomotor tasks in chronic stroke: a randomized, controlled pilot trial," Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation, 2000, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 409-417.
- Y. Bang, "The Change of Activity of Daily Living on Task-oriented Learning Program in Young Adult With Cerebral Palsy," The J. of Korean Society of Occupational Therapy, 2003, vol. 11, no. (2), pp. 87-99.
- S. Kim, and D. Oh, "Effect of a weekly circuit-group exercise program on community-living individuals with chronic stroke," Physical Therapy Korea, 2008, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 17-25.
- M. Heo, "Effects of a functional upper extremity motor task on upper extremity functions and daily living activities for inpatients with stroke," The Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 2013, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 131-136.
- W. Kim, M. Ahn, J. Lee, J. Kim, G. Cho, M. Kim, and H. Kim, "The effect of task-related circuit training in old aged stroke," J. of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2007, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 117-122.
- H. Lee, S. Yoon, S. Kim, I. Baek, and Y. Lee, "Past, and Here-and-Now of Group Therapy in Korea," J. of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2000, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 142-155.
- Fugl. R., Jaasko. L., and Leyman. I, "The post-stroke hemplegic patient," Scandinavian J. of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 7, no. 1, 1975, pp. 13-31.
- Taub E, Miller NE, Novack T. A, Cook EW, Fleming WC, Nepomuceno CS, and Crago JE. "Technique to improve chronic motor deficit after stroke," Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation, 1993, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 347-354.
- Uswatte, G., Taub, E., Morris, D., Vignolo, M., and McCulloch, K. "Reliability and validity of the upper-extremity Motor Activity Log-14 for measuring real-world arm use," Stroke, 2005, vol. 36, no. 11, pp. 2493-2496.
- H. Lee, "The korean language version of stroke impact scale 3.0: Cross-cultural adaptation and translation," Korean Society of Physical Medicine, 2015, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 265-273.
- Badia X, Schiaffino A, Alonso J, and Herdman M. "Using the EuroQol 5-D in the Catalan general population: feasibility and construct validity," Quality of life research, 1998, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 311-322.
- Carpenter L, Baker GA, and Tyldesley B. "The use of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure as an outcome of a pain management program," Canadian J. of Occupational Therapy, 2001, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 16-22.
- Law M., Polatajko H, Pollock N, Mccoll MA, Carswell A, and Baptiste S. "Pilot testing of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure: clinical and measurement issues," Canadian J. of Occupational Therapy, 1994, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 191-197.
- S. Park and S. Bae, "The effects of task-oriented activities on ADL performance, balance and satisfaction in chronic stroke patients," The J. of Korean Society of Occupational Therapy, 2012, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 1-11.
- S. Ma and S. Jung, "The effect of the task-oriented upper extremity motor task on upper extremity function and activities of daily living performance in the stroke patients," The Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 2015. vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 227-234.
- Y. Paik and S. Kim, "A task-oriented approach consisting of modified constraint - induced movement therapy(m-CIMT) and bimanual activity effects on upper extremity function and activities of daily living(ADL) in stroke patients," The J. of Korean Society of Occupational Therapy, 2010, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 75-90.
- I. Yoon, D. Kim, and M. Park, "The effects of modified constraint-induced movement therapy on the upper extremity function and activity of daily living in acute stroke patients," Korea Society of Cognitive Rehabilitation, 2014, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 5-24.
- Kwakkel G, van Peppen R, Wagenaar RC, Dauphinee SW, Richards C, Ashburn A, and Langhorne P. "Effects of augmented exercise therapy time after stroke," Stroke, 2004, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 2529-2539.
- Carr JH and Shepherd RB. "Stroke rehabilitation: guidelines for exercise and training to optimize motor skill," Butterworth-Heinemann Medical. USA. 2003.
- S. Choi and W. Shin, "The effect of patient-selected, task-oriented training on activities of daily living, quality of life, and depression in stroke patients," J. of the Korean Society of Physical Medicine, 2014, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 213-222.
- H. Park, "Effects of the group task-related program praining on functional independence and quality of life for the CVA patients," Master's Thesis, Dankook University, 2005.
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2018.13.3.651
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기