음주(飮酒)가 십이원혈(十二原穴)의 체표전위에 미치는 영향 : 교차대조연구
The Effect of Drinking Alcohol on Bio-electrical Potential at Twelve Source Points : A Cross-over Study
Objectives: The objective of this study is to investigate the effects of drinking alcohol on bio-electrical potential at twelve source points. Methods: Twenty healthy adults were assigned to alcohol and water groups by a random cross-over design. Bio-electrical potential at twelve source points were measured before and after drinking alcohol or water and the change of bio-electrical potential was analyzed and compared between the alcohol and the water groups. Results: Bio-electrical potential at LI4, ST42, KI3, PC7, TE4, GB40, LR3 in the alcohol group was significantly increased compared to those in the water group. Conclusions: Drinking alcohol increased bio-electrical potential at source points of LI, ST, KI, PC, TE, GB and LR in healthy human subjects.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Blue Bird Plan 2010. Sejong:Ministry of Health and Welfare. 2006:11.
- Park SS. Study on the Compulsory Treatment in the Crime of Problem Drinking. Journal of Korean Public Police and Security Studies. 2011;7(4): 223-46.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Korea National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey 2015. Osong:Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. 2015:215.
- Lee SM, Yoon YD, Hyun GR, Lee EM. Monetary Sanctions of Health Hazard Factor for secure Health Care finances. Seoul:National Health Insurance Service. 2012:20.
- Ikeda K, Saitoh S, Suzuki Y, et al. Disease progression and hepatocellular carcinogenesis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis: a prospective observation of 2215 patients. J Hepatol. 1998;28:930-8.
- Hong YC, Park JI, Lee WC, Lee KS. Case-Control Study on Effects of Alcohol Intake and Smoking to Gastritis of Korean Adult Men. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health 1992; 25(3):238-46.
- Kin JS. The Effect of Alcohol on the Small Intestine and Large Intestine. Health Living. 2007;56:28-9.
- Ha JY. Drinking Problems, Stress, Depression and Self-esteem of University Students. J Korean Acad Adult Nurs. 2010;22(2):182-9.
- Do EY, Do BN. comparative study on the problem drinking and job stress between employees who started drinking before and after the age of 19. The Journal of Kyungpook Nursing Science. 2004;8(1): 17-30.
- Park HY, Jeon JA, Son SJ. Gender Disparities in Typologies of Alcohol Use and Levels of Depressive Symptoms in Korean Adults. Mental Health & Social Work. 2015;43(2):176-99.
- Tsukamoto S. Kanegae T. Saito M. Nagoya T. Shimamura M. Tainaka H, et al. Concentrations of blood and urine ethanol, acetaldehyde, acetate and acetone during experimental hangover in volunteers. Arukoru Kenkyu-To Yakubutsu Ison Japanese Journal of Alcohol Studies & Drug Dependence. 1991;26(6):500-10.
- Committee of Harrison's principles of internal medicine. Harrison's principles of internal medicine. 15th ed. Seoul:MIP. 2003:2640-2.
- Huh J. Donguibogam. Seoul:Namsandang. 1989:131, 473, 492, 512, 239-240, 431-432.
- Wang B. Huangdineijing. Seoul:Gomunsa. 1972: 106-107, 193-194, 141, 349.
- Meridians & Acupoints Compilation Committee of Korean Medical Colleges. Principles of Meridians & Acupoints; A Guidebook for College Students. Daejeon:JongRyeoNaMu Publishing Co. 2015:40-3, 316.
- Huang di's Canon of Medicine Recitation Book. Seoul:BuBinBooks. 2009:160, 500, 574.
- Kim YW. A Study on the SuHyeolLon of the Nan Gyeong. Journal of the Korea institute of oriental medical informatics. 2009;15(1):11-55.
- OECD. Non-Medical Determinants of Health : Alcohol consumption. OECD Health Statistics 2015. Paris :OECD. 2015:13.
- Kim GY. Drinking patterns impacting on prevalence risk of hypertension. Seoul:Graduate School of Seoul National University. 2015:8.
- Professor of Liver System in Internal Medicine of Korean Medical Colleges. Liver System in Internal Medicine. Seoul:Dongyang medical Research center. 2001:118-24.
- Woo SJ, Song JC, Park JM, Kim SW. The Effect of the Extract of Angelica gigas on the Serum Alcohol and Acetaldehyde Concentration in Rats. Korean J. Orient. Int. Med. 2002;23(2):174-80.
- French KT. Biochemical basis for alcohol-induced liver injury. Chin, Biochem. 1989;22:41-9.
- Jeong YY, Lee YS. Protective Effect of Rhizoma Dioscoreae on the Gastric Mucosal Lesions Induced by Alcohol in Rats. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2009;23(3):639-44.
- Wallace RB, Lynch CF. Alcohol and consideration. Circulation. 1981;64:41-7.
- Ko SK, Yoo HS, Kwon YW, Kim HCV, Kwon KS, Kim JH. The effect of large quantities of alcohol ingestion on HPA axis, body temperature related circadian rhythm. Korea Journal of Sports Science. 2014;23(1):1101-11.
- Gauvin DV, Vanecek SA, Baird TJ, Briscoe RJ, Vallett M, Holloway FA. Genetic selection of alcohol preference can be countered by conditioning processes. Alcohol. 1998;15(3):199-206.
- WHO. WHO Management of Drinking Problems. Geneva : WHO Regional Publications, European Series. 1990:32.
- Kim BW. Liver System in Internal Medicine of Korean Medicine. Seoul:Jipmundang. 1986:259.
- Hong SW, Kim JH, Hwang UW. Observation of Literatures on Observative Way to Damage to Drinking. J Korean Med. 1990;11(2):9-23.
- Do MH, Lee SS, Jung PJ, Lee MH. Relation of Breast Cancer Risk with Alcohol Consumption and Physical Activity : A Case-Control Study. Korean Journal of Nutrition. 2003;36(1):40-8.
- Bae JS, Kwak J, Park SK, Jang SH, Yoo KY, Shin HR. Cigarette Smoking;Alcohol Consumption; Tuberculosis and Risk of Lung Cancer : The Korean Multi-center Cancer Cohort Study. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 2007;40(4):321-8.
- Cho SJ, Lee HA, Kim OJ. Morphological Study on Acupuncture Meridian and Bonghan Ducts. Journal of Life Science and Natural resources Research. 2008;30(2):72-9.
- Jung DM, Lee YH, Lee SR, Kim KS. Implementation of the Visualizing System for Meridian by Overlapping with Bio-Signal and Image. Journal of the Korea Jungshin Science Society. 1999;3(2):133-40.
- Noh SH, Kim KH, Yoon YJ, Yang GY, Kim JK, Lee BR, et al. Ryodoraku Application for Diagnosis : a Review of Korean Literature. Korean Journal of Acupuncture. 2011;28(4):125-35.
- Park YB. The principle of Yangdorak and its clinical utilization. Journal of Hyun-Gok academic society. 1996;1(2):83-94.
- Kim SB, Kwon SM, Myoung HS, Lee KJ, Kang HJ, Yim YK, et al. Analysis of Meridian Energy and its Change Pattern with Time using Measurement of Skin-Capacitance on Source Points. Korean Journal of Acupuncture. 2009; 26(3): 1-11.
- Lee EA. Morphological Effect of Chronic Alcohol Drinking upon the Gastric Mucosa of Rats. Anatomy & Cell Biology. 2000;33(5):519-27.
- Kim YH, Son AR. The Relationship between Alcohol Drinking Behavior And High Blood Pressure. J. of Korean Alcohol Science. 2009;10(1): 81-92.
- Lee KS. Cardiology and Neurology in Internal Medicine of Korean Medicine(Volume I). Seoul : SeoWongDang. 1995:400-7.
- Du HG. The Clinical Research of Kidney. Seoul: Seongbosa. 1995:8-25.
- Lee DY. Dong Yuan's Ten Books. Seoul : DaeSeong Publishing. 1983:55-57, 119.
- Kim KJ, Kim WH. The Theory and Clinical Use of Organ Study. Seoul:IlJungsa. 1996:297-302.
- Maeng GH. Alcohol and Coronary heart Disease. Epidemiology and Health. 1993;24: 113-8.
- Anderes Goth. Medical Pharmacology. ST Louis: Mosby Company. 1984:120.
- Yun YH, Kim SH, Lee HJ, Lee JH, Kim HT. Effects of Task Stressor, Noise Stimulus, Conifer Needle Odor and Soundguard on SCR, PPG and Behavioral Performance. Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology. 1997;16(2):435-45.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기