침구대성에 수록된 금침혈 연구
A Study of Acupuncture Contraindications in Zhenjiudacheng
Objectives : This research aimed to verify the validities of contraindicated acupoints in acupuncture treatment in Zhenjiudacheng. Methods : We investigated contraindicated acupoints when performing needling in Zhenjiudacheng, then verified them in today's medical knowledge and clinical studies. Results : In Zhenjiudacheng, 39 acupoints - LU2, LI4, LI13, LI14, LI16, ST1, ST9, ST12, ST17, ST25, ST30, ST42, SP6, SP11, SI18, BL8, BL9, BL56, KI11, TE7, TE8, TE19, TE20, GB3, GB18, GB21, GV10, GV11, GV17, GV22, GV24, CV1, CV4, CV5, CV8, CV9, CV15, CV17 and EX-HN11 - were described to need a careful approach in acupuncture treatment and 21 acupoints among them had contraindications. Most of the contraindications can be explained based on anatomical knowledge and results of clinical studies, and acupuncture treatment at the 39 contraindicated acupoints can induce injury of tissues or organs near the acupoints. Conclusions : The contraindicated acupoints in acupuncture treatment in Zhenjiudacheng seem to have been classified based on the adverse events experienced by doctors at that time. Therefore careful acupuncture treatment at these acupoints is needed to avoid injury to tissue or organs.
- Moon JY. A basic study on the prevention of medical accident caused by treatments of acupuncture and moxibustion (I). Dongguk J institute orient med. 2000 ; 8(2) : 175-99.
- Kwon S, Kim ST, Seo BK, Park HJ, Hahm DH, Lee H. Review on needling or moxibustion-prohibited points in Chimgugapeulgyeong. Kor J Acupunct. 2010 ; 27(2) : 57-70.
- White A, Cummings M, Filshie J. Introduction to Western medical acupuncture. Seoul : Elsvier Korea. 2010 : 17, 82, 129.
- Korea medical dispute nedication and arbitration agency. Medical dispute mediation and arbitration statistical yearbook 2017. Seoul : Korea medical dispute medication and arbitration agency. 2018 : 105.
- Hwang HW, Lee JS, Kim KH. Claimed Adverse Events of Korean Medicine in South Korea: Analysis of Cases in the Korea Medical Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Agency Databases. Kor J of Acupunct. 2017 ; 34(3) : 126-35.
- Shandong traditional Chinese medical university and Hebei medical university. Huangdineijingsuwenjiaoshi. Beijing : People's medical publishing house Co. Ltd. 1995 : 661-70.
- Kwon SO, Seo BK, Park HJ, Hahm DH, Lee HJ, Kim ST. Review on needling of moxibustion-prohibited points in emergency formulas worth a thousand in gold and supplement to the formulas worth a thousand in gold. Kor J Acupunct. 2011 ; 28(1) : 91-100.
- Lee JC, Seo BK, Kwon SO, Park HJ, Hahm DH, Lee HJ, Kim ST. Review on needling- or moxibustion-prohibited points in illustrated manual for the practice of acupuncture and moxibustion with the help of a bronze figure bearing acupuncture points and the classic of supplementing life with acupuncture and moxibustion. Kor J of Acupunct. 2012 ; 29(1) : 1-15.
- Yang JZ. Zhenjiudacheng. Daejeon : Ilchwiwoljang. 2016 : 1.
- Yim YK. Details of meridians & acupoints (Volume II); a guidebook for college students. Daejeon : Jongryonamu. 2012 : 140, 142, 144, 146, 148, 154, 156, 174, 176, 182, 186, 188, 196, 212, 222, 224, 232, 240, 242, 248, 256, 266, 272, 284, 290, 332, 344, 346, 392, 418, 456, 468, 478, 492, 496.
- Hobert L, Binello E. Trepanation in Ancient China. World Neurosurg. 2017 ; 101 : 451-6.
- Lv X, Li Z, Li Y. Prehistoric skull trepanation in China. World Neurosurg. 2013 ; 80 : 897-9.
- Kwon S, Kim S. A study of acupuncture or moxibustion contra- indications in Taipingshenghuifang and Tongrenzhenjiujing. Kor J Acupunct. 2018 ; 35(1) : 18-26.
- Han K, Chen X. The archaeological evidence of trepanation in early China. Bull Indo-Pacific Prehistory Assoc. 2006 j 27 : 22-7.
- Harrison AM, Hilmi OJ. solated partial, transient hypoglossal nerve injury following acupuncture. Surg Case Rep. 2014 ; 2014(5) : rju055.
- Peuker E, Gronemeyer D. Rare but serious complications of acupuncture: traumatic lesions. Acupunct Med. 2001 ; 19(2) : 103-8.
- Kim DI, Ryang BM, Park WG, Lee KN, Lee ES. Dictionary of Eastern medicine. Seoul : Yeogang publishing. 1989 : 134.
- The Korean Society of Oriental Medical Physiology. Oriental physiology. Seoul : Kyung Hee university press. 1993 : 307.
- Koo ST, Kim ST, Park HJ, Shin SW, Lee SH, Jang IS, Chae H, Chae YB. Acupuncture treatment safety guide. Seoul : Gunjachulpansa. 2011 : 1, 74.
- Zhao K. Acupuncture at Shimen acupoint for controlling fertility in 32 cases. Zhongguo zhen jiu. 1991 ; 11(1) : 20.
- Yan ZG. Applied anatomical atlas of acupoints. Seoul : Pureunsol. 2007 : 117, 124, 128.
- Sommer MH. Sex, law, and society in late imperial China. Stanford: Stanford University Press. 2000 : 10.
- Kim YR, Jang SB. Effects on labor pain and length of delivery time for primipara women treated by San-Yin-Jian(SP-6) acupressure and Hob-Gog(LI-4) acupressure. Kor J Women Health Nurs. 2002 ; 8(2) : 244-56.
- Yesilcicek Calik K, Komurcu N. Effects of SP6 acupuncture point stimulation on labor pain and duration of labor. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014 ; 16(10) : e16461.
- Lee MK, Chang SB, Kang DH. Effects of SP6 acupressure on labor pain and length of delivery time in women during labor. J Altern Complement Med. 2004 ; 10(6) : 959-65.
- Hamlaci Y, Yazici S. The Effect of acupressure applied to point LI4 on perceived labor pains. Holist Nurs Pract. 2017 ; 31(3) : 167-76.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기