PNF 어깨뼈-골반 패턴이 편마비 환자의 보행에 미치는 영향 -증례보고-
The Influence of Scapular-Pelvic Patterns of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation on Hemiplegic Gait -A Case Report-
Purpose: This study examined changes in gait speed and stride length after an intervention involving simultaneous scapular and pelvic patterns of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation in a hemiplegic patient. Methods: A 58-year-old woman with left hemiplegia who had complained of slowness of gait speed and weakness of leg strength took part in an intervention involving scapular postdepression patterns on the affected side and pelvic postdepression patterns on the nonaffected side. The intervention was performed with the patient lying on her left side, in a half kneeling position, and in a standing posture. Rhythmic initiation was used for teaching the movements to the patient and improvement of kinesthesia, and a combination of isotonic was employed for increasing strength and irradiation of the scapula and pelvic movement. The intervention took place for 30 min. It was implemented twice a day, 5 days a week, for 3 weeks. After three repetitions, the average time taken to complete the 10-m walk test (10 MWT), in addition to stride length, was measured to determine gait speed. Results: After the 3-week program, the patient's performance in the 10 MWT improved from 21.7sec to 17.1sec, and her stride length improved from 31.4cm to 38.7cm. Conclusion: The results showed that trunk movement exercise, especially coordinative movements of the scapula and pelvis can improve gait speed and stride length by increasing trunk stability and mobility. A combination of pelvic and scapular patterns can facilitate trunk rotation, thereby improving gait speed and stride length.
- Bebte G. The bobath concept in adult neurolohy. New York. Georg Thieme Verlag. 2008.
- Choi WJ. The effects of PNF sprinter pattern exercise on lower limb muscle activities, balance and gait in hemiplegic stroke patients. Dong Shin University. Dissertation of Doctorate Degree. 2011.
- Choi JH, Jung BO, Kwon YS, et al. Effects of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques on the gait for hemiplegic patients. Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy. 1999;11(1):121-127.
- Dean CM, Shepherd RB. Task-related training improve performance of seated reaching taskd after stroke: a randomized controlled trial. Stroke. 1998;26(4):722-728.
- Dietz B. Let's sprint, let's skate: innovationen in PNF-konzept. New York. Springer Medizin Verlag. 2009.
- Eng JJ, Chu KS, Kim CM, et al. A community-based group exerrcise program for persons with chronic stroke. Medicine & Science in Sports& Exercise. 2003;35(8):1271-1278.
- Hodges PW, Gurfinkel VS, Brumagne S, et al. Coexistence of stability and mobility inpostural control: evidence from postural compensation for respiration. Experimental Brain Research journal. 2002;144(3):293-302.
- Kim SJ. The effect of sprinter and skater pattern training of PNF on balance and gait ability in patients with stroke. Daegu University. Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2011.
- Kong WT, Koo BO. Kwon MJ, et al. PNF & observational gait analysis treatment training. Seoul. Daihak Pubilishing Company Group. 2012.
- Koo BO, Kwon MJ, Kwon YH, et al. Neurological physiotherapy. Seoul. Daihak Pubilishing Company Group. 2013.
- Lim CG, The effects of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) pattern exercise using the sprinter and the skater on balance and gait function in the stroke patients. The sournal of Korean society of physical therapy, 2014;26(4) 249-256.
- Ma SY, Hwang YT, Park RJ. The effect of PNF and FES on improvement of functional gait in patients with stroke. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science. 2008;47(3):283-298.
- O'sullivan S. & Schmitz. Physicalrehabilitation. Philadelpia. F.A. Davis Company. 1988
- Refshauge KM, Ada L, Ellis E. Science-based rehabilitation; theories into pratice. Oxford. Butterworth-Heinemann. 2005.
- Verheyden G, Nieuwboer A, van de Winckel A, et al. Clinical tools to measure trunk performance after stroke: a systematic review of the literature. Clinical Rehabilitation journal. 2007;21(5):387-394.
- Wade DT. Measurement in neurological rehabilitation. Oxford. Oxford University Press. 1992.
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.21598/JKPNFA.2018.16.1.27
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기