발목관절 근력과 관절위치감각, 그리고 균형능력에 미치는 고유수용성 신경근 촉진법 중재와 테이핑 중재 비교연구
A Comparative Study of the Effects of Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation and Taping Interventions on Balance Ability, Joint Position Sense, and Ankle Joint Strength
Purpose: The aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) and taping interventions on balance ability, joint position sense, and ankle joint strength. Methods: Thirty subjects who had experienced an ankle sprain within the previous 3 months participated in this study. The subjects were randomly assigned to a PNF group (n=15) or a taping group (n=15). Before and after the interventions, ankle dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion strength, joint position error, and total center of pressure movements in one leg while in a standing position were measured. Results: Regardless of the group allocation, ankle dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion strength significantly improved after the interventions (p
- Adler SS, Beckers D, Buck M. PNF in practice: an illustrated guide, 3rd ed. Heidelberg Springer. 2008.
- Akbulut T, Agopyan A. Effects of an eight-Week proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching program on kicking speed and range of motion in young male soccer players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2015;29(12):3412-3423.
- Bicici S, Karatas N, Baltaci G. Effect of athletic taping and kinesiotaping(R) on measurements of functional performance in basketball players with chronic inversion ankle sprains. International Journal of Sports Physiscal Therapy. 2012;7(2):154-66.
- Collins N, Teys P, Vicenzino B. The initial effects of a Mulligan's mobilization with movement technique on dorsiflexion and pain in subacute ankle sprains. Manual Therapy. 2004;9(2):77-82.
- Doherty C, Bleakley C, Delahunt E, et al.. Treatment and prevention of acute and recurrent ankle sprain: an overview of systematic reviews with meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017;51(2):113-125.
- Doherty C, Delahunt E, Caulfield B, et al. The incidence and prevalence of ankle sprain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective epidemiological studies. Sports Medicine. 2014;44(1):123-140.
- Ferran NA, Maffulli N. Epidemiology of sprains of the lateral ankle ligament complex. Foot Ankle Clinics. 2006;11(3):659-662.
- Fu TC, Wong AM, Pei YC, et al. Effect of kinesio taping on muscle strength in athletes-a pilot study. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2008;11(2):198-201.
- Hall EA, Docherty CL, Simon J, et al. Strength-training protocols to improve deficits in participants with chronic ankle instability: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Athletic Training. 2015;50(1):36-44.
- Han J, Anson J, Waddington G, et al. The role of ankle proprioception for balance control in relation to sports performance and injury. BioMed Research International. 2015;8(4):28-34.
- Jain TK, Wauneka CN, Liu W. Four weeks of balance training does not affect ankle joint stiffness in subjects with unilateral chronic ankle instability. International Journal of Sports and Exercise Medicine. 2016;2(1):36-42.
- Kim CI, Kwon OY, Lee CH. The effect of taping on range of motion and proprioception at the ankle joint. Korea Research Society of Physical therapy. 2001;8(3):43-51.
- Lazarou L, Kofotolis N, Pafis G, et al. Effects of two proprioceptive training programs on ankle range of motion, pain, functional and balance performance in individuals with ankle sprain. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 2017;9(11):1-10
- Lee B, McGill S. The effect of short-term isometric training on core/torso stiffness. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2017;35(17):1724-1733.
- Liu SH, Jason WJ. Lateral ankle sprains and instability problems. Clinics in Sports Medicine. 1994;13(4):793-809.
- Lumbroso D, Ziv E, Vered E, et al. The effect of kinesio tape application on hamstring and gastrocnemius muscles in healthy young adults. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2014;18(1):130-138
- McGovern RP, Martin RL. Managing ankle ligament sprains and tears: current opinion. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine. 2016;2(7):33-42.
- McKeon JM, McKeon PO. Evaluation of joint position recognition measurement variables associated with chronic ankle instability: a meta-analysis. Journal of Athletic Training. 2012;47(4):444-456.
- Nashner LM. Analysis of stance posture in humans (Handbook of behavioral neurology). New York. Plenum. 1981.
- Pamukoff DN, Pietrosimone B, Lewek MD, et al. Immediate effect of vibratory stimuli on quadriceps function in healthy adults. Muscle and Nerve. 2016;54(3):469-478.
- Seo HD, Kim MY, Choi JE, et al. Effects of kinesio taping on joint position sense of the ankle. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2016;28(4):1158-1160.
- Shin YJ, Kim MK. Immediate effect of ankle balance taping on dynamic and static balance of soccer players with acute ankle sprain. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2017;29(4):622-624.
- Thompson C, Schabrun S, Romero R, et al. Factors contributing to chronic ankle instability: a systematic review and meta-analysis of systematic reviews. Sports Medicine. 2017;9(8):102-109.
- Wang H, Huo M, Huang Q, et al. The immediate effect of neuromuscular joint facilitation (NJF) treatment on hip muscle strength. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2013;25(11):1455-1457.
- Winter T, Beck H, Walther A, et al. Influence of a proprioceptive training on functional ankle stability in young speed skaters-a prospective randomised study. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2015;33(8):831-840.
- Yokoyama S, Matsusaka N, Gamada K, et al. Position-specific deficit of joint position sense in ankles with chronic functional instability. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. 2008;7(4):480-485.
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.21598/JKPNFA.2018.16.1.51
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기