젖소 결핵 검진시 유량 및 유질 변화에 영향을 주는 환경 요인들에 대한 조사
The effect of tuberculin test and various associated environmental factors on the quantity and the quality of milk production of the daily cow
This study was conducted to evaluate the effect of tuberculin test and associated various environmental factors on the quantity and quality of milk production of daily cows. The change of milk quantity followed to tuberculin test was investigated on 109 daily farms in south Gyeonggi, and the change of milk quality was also studied on 48 daily farms. The result of this study showed that the quantity and quality of milk production was decreased after tuberculin test (P
- 농림축산식품부. 2014. 결핵 및 브루셀라병 방역실시요령. 농림축산식품부 고시 제2014-23호.
- Berg S, Firdessa R , Habtamu M, Gadisa E, A Mengistu, Yamuah L, Ameni G, Vordermeier M, Robertson BD, Smith NH, Engers H, Young D, Hewinson RG, Aseffa A, Gordon SV. 2009. The burden of mycobacterial disease in Ethiopian cattle: implications for public health. PloS one. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0005068.
- Bonsu OA, Laing E, Akanmori BD. 2000. Prevalence of tuber- culosis in cattle in the Dangme-West district of Ghana, public health implications. Acta Tropica. 76: 9-14
- Bouraoui R, Lahmar M, Majdoub A, Djemali M, Belyea R. 2002. The relationship of temperature-humidity index with milk production of dairy cows in a Mediterranean climate. Anim Res. 51: 479-491.
- Cransberg PH, Hemsworth PH, Coleman GL. 2000. Human factors affecting the behaviour and productivity of commercial broiler chickens. Br Poult Sci. 41: 272-279.
- Crowe MA, Williams EJ. 2012. Effects of stress on postpartum reproduction in dairy cows, J Animal Science. 90: 1722-1727.
- EURL. 2017. European union reference laboratory (EURL). Bovine tuberculosis. http://www.visavet.es/bovinetuberculosis.
- Good M, Duignan A. 2011. Perspectives on the History of Bovine TB and the Role of Tuberculin in Bovine TB Eradication. Veterinary Medicine International. http://dx.doi.org/10.4061/2011/410470.
- Hemsworth PH, Barnett JL, Coleman GL, Hansen C. 1989. A study of the relationships between the attitudinal and behavioural profiles of stockpersons and the level of fear of humans and reproductive performance of commercial pigs. Appl Anim Behav Sci. 23: 301-314.
- Kallioniemi MK, Raussi SM, Rautiainen RH, Kymalainen HR. 2011. Safety and Animal Handling Practices among Women Dairy Operators. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health. 17: 63-78.
- Lau C. Effects of various stressors on milk release in the rat. 1992. Physiol Behav. 51: 1157-1163.
- Macedo GG, Zuccari CESN, de Abreu UGP, Negrao JA, da Costa e Silva EV. 2011. Human-animal interaction, stress, and embryo production in Bos indicus embryo donors under tropical conditions. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 43: 1175-1182.
- Nasr MAF, El-Tarabany MS. 2017. Impact of three THI levels on somatic cell count, milk yield and composition of multiparous Holstein cows in a subtropical region. Journal of Thermal Biology. 64: 73-77.
- Rushen J, de Passille AMB, Munksgaard L. 1999. Fear of people by cows and effects on milk yield, behavior and heart rate at milking. J Dairy Sci. 82: 720-727.
- Rushen J, Munksgaard L, Marnet PG, DePassille AM. 2001. Human contact and the effects of acute stress on cows at milking. Applied Animal Behaviour Science. 73: 1-14.
- Sibaja RA, Schmidt GH. 1975. Epinephrine inhibiting milk ejection in lactating cows. J Dairy Sci. 58: 344-348.
Silanikove N, Shamay A, Shinder D, Moran A. 2000. Stress down regulates milk yield in cows by plasmin induced beta-casein product that blocks
$K^+$channels on the apical membranes. Life Sci. 67: 2201-2212
- USDA-APHIS. 2005. Bovine tuberculosis eradication, Uniform methods and rules. https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/our-focus/animalhealth/animal-disease-information/cattle-disease- information/sa_tuberculosis/ct_reg_info.
- Walsh SW, Williams EJ, Evans ACO. 2011. A review of the causes of poor fertility in high milk producing dairy cows. Anim Reprod Sci. 123: 127-138.
- West JW, Mullinix BG, Bernard JK. 2003. Effects of hot, humid weather on milk temperature, dry matter intake, and milk yield of lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 86: 232-242.
- Zulkifli I. 2013. Review of human-animal interactions and their impact on animal productivity and welfare. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology. https://doi.org/10.1186/2049-1891-4-25.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기