착유기 세척제가 신개발 젖소 유두컵 라이너용 고무조성물 재질에 미치는 화학적 영향
The chemical effects of milking machine detergents on the rubber composition of the newly-developed teat cup liners
This study investigated the effects of the alkaline detergent and acid rinse used for cleaning milking machines on the rubber composition of the newly-developed teat cup liners. The samples prepared for use in the clean-in-place process were analyzed by ultraviolet spectrophotometer, ion chromatography and liquid chromatography. In the absorption spectrum of the first sample solution, the form of absorbance or absorption peak was largely different, compared to the absorption spectrum of alkaline detergent alone, but in the absorption spectra of the second and third sample solutions, the absorbance decreased, which was similar to the absorption spectrum in the pure acid detergent. In the ion chromatogram, two main peaks only, which might be shown by the pure alkaline detergent alone, were measured. In the liquid chromatograms, however, new peaks were observed in addition to the two main peaks caused by the pure alkaline detergent alone, which suggested that various molecular materials were created or eluted from the liner by the reaction with the alkaline detergent, but when washed with the acid detergent, any ion species were not produced. Therefore, we propose that an acid rinse should be applied, after cleaning the milking machine with the alkaline detergent.
- Bava L, Zucali M, Sandrucci A, Brasca M, Vanoni L, Zanini L, Tamburini A. 2011. Effect of cleaning procedure and hygienic condition of milking equipment on bacterial count of bulk tank milk. J Dairy Res 78: 211-219.
- Hamann J, Mein GA, Wetzel S. 1993. Teat tissue reaction to milking: effects of vacuum level. J Dairy Sci 76: 1040-1046.
- Hogan JS, Harmon RJ, Langlois BE, Hemken RW, Crist WL. 1984. Efficacy of an iodine backflush for preventing new intramammary infections. J Dairy Sci 67: 1850-1859.
- Hovinen M, Aisla AM, Pyorala S. 2005. Visual detection of tech- nical success and effectiveness of teat cleaning in two automatic milking systems. J Dairy Sci 88: 3354-3362.
- Kim JM, Park JM , Kim KT, Moon KW, Park SJ, Shin DW, Kim MH, Kim JM. 2013. Analysis of dish detergent in anionic and nonionic surfactants by HPLC. Food Eng Prog 17: 137-142.
- Langlois BE, Cox JS Jr, Hemken RH, Nicolai J Jr. 1981. Milking vacuum influencing indicators of udder health. J Dairy Sci 64: 1837-1842.
- Lee JC. 2007. Study on the physical properties of new developed teat cup liner compounds. J Vet Clin 24: 201-207.
- Lee JC. 2013. Chemical effect of the detergents used for cleaning a milking machine on the teatcup liner materials. Korean J Vet Serv 36: 273-281.
- Lee JC, Park HR, Kim MS, Lee CG, Lee CY. 2005. A study on the physical and chemical properties of teat cup liners. J Vet Clin 22: 100-107.
- Magee C, Sagi R, Scott NR, Gates RS. 1984. Bacterial transport within and among various teatcup and cluster assemblies during milking. J Dairy Sci 67: 2034-2040.
- McDonald JS. 1975. Effect of milking machine design and function on new intramammary infection. J Milk Food Technol 38: 44-51.
- Mein GA, Williams DM, Thiel CC. 1987. Compressive load applied by the teatcup liner to the bovine teat. J Dairy Res 54: 327-337.
- Morin DE, Petersen GC, Whitmore HL, Hungerford LL, Hinton RA. 1993. Economic analysis of a mastitis monitoring and control program in four dairy herds. J Am Vet Med Assoc 202: 540-548.
- Park JK, Kim CH. 2010. Cleaning effects of environmental-friendly washing detergent on milking installation in dairy farms. J Fd Hyg Safety 25: 346-353.
- Rasmussen MD, Madsen NP. 2000. Effects of milkline vacuum, pulsator airline vacuum, and cluster weight on milk yield, teat condition, and udder health. J Dairy Sci 83: 77-84.
- Rebhun WC. Diseases of dairy cattle. 1995. pp. 298-302. 1 st ed. Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia.
- Reinemann DJ, Wolters GMVH, Rasmussen MD. 2000. Review of practices for cleaning and sanitation of milking machines. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.548.7193&rep=rep1&type=pdf.
- Smith TW, Eberhart RJ, Spencer SB, Kesler EM, Hargrove GL, Wilson RW, Heald CW. 1985. Effect of automatic back-flushing on number of new intramammary infections, bacteria on teatcup liners and milk iodine. J Dairy Sci 68: 424-432.
- Spencer SB, Jones LR. 2000. Liner wall movement and vacuum measured by data acquisition. J Dairy Sci 83: 1110-1114.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기