최소 신뢰도를 보장하는 비 주기적 예방보전 모형 개발
Developing a Non-Periodic Preventive Maintenance Model Guaranteeing the Minimum Reliability
Purpose: This paper proposes the non-periodic preventive maintenance policy based on the level of cumulative hazard intensity. We aim to construct a cost-effectiveness on the proposed model with relaxing the constraint on reliability. Methods: We use the level of cumulative hazard intensity as a condition variable, instead of reliability. Such a level of cumulative hazard intensity can derive the reliability which decreases as the frequency of preventive maintenance action increases. We also model the imperfect preventive maintenance action using the proportional age setback model. Conclusion: We provide a numerical example to illustrate the proposed model. We also analyze how the parameters of our model affect the optimal preventive maintenance policy. The results show that as long as high reliability is guaranteed, the inefficient preventive maintenance action is performed reducing the system operation time. Moreover, the optimal value of the proposed model is sensitive to changes in preventive maintenance cost and replacement cost.
- Lim, J. H. (2017). "The current issues on Warranty & maintenance policy of the second-hand product". Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 159-167.
- Barlow, R. and Hunter, L. (1960). "Optimum preventive maintenance policies". Operations research, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 90-100.
- Nakagawa, T. (1979). "Optimum policies when preventive maintenance is imperfect". IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 331-332.
- Canfield, R. (1986). "Cost optimization of periodic preventive maintenance". IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 78-81.
- Sheu, S. H. and Chang, C. C. (2009). "An extended periodic imperfect preventive maintenance model with age-dependent failure type". IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 58, No. 2, pp. 397-405.
- Nakagawa, T. and Mizutani, S. (2009). "A summary of maintenance policies for a finite interval". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 94, No. 1, pp. 89-96.
- Ahmad, R. and Kamaruddin, S. (2012). "An overview of time-based and condition-based maintenance in industrial application". Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 63, No. 1, pp. 135-149.
- Zhao, Y. (2003). "On preventive maintenance policy of a critical reliability level for system subject to degradation". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 79, No. 3, pp. 301-308.
- Zhou, X., Xi, L., and Lee, J. (2007). "Reliability-centered predictive maintenance scheduling for a continuously monitored system subject to degradation". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 92, No. 4, pp. 530-534.
- Lin, Z. L., Huang, Y. S., and Fang, C. C. (2015). "Non-periodic preventive maintenance with reliability thresholds for complex repairable systems". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 136, pp. 145-156.
- Bae, K. H., Lee, J. H., Park, S. H., and Ahn, S. E. (2017). "Developing the optimal decision-making process through preventive maintenance policy based on the reliability threshold for leased equipment". Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol.17, No. 3, pp. 246-255.
- Jung, K. M. (2012). "Preventive maintenance policy following the expiration of replacement-repair warranty". Journal of Applied Reliability, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 57-66.
- Jung, K. M. (2014). "Preventive Maintenance Policy Following the Expiration of Extended Warranty Under Replacement-Repair Warranty". Journal of Applied Reliability, vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 122-128.
- Martorell, S., Sanchez, A., and Serradell, V. (1999). "Age-dependent reliability model considering effects of maintenance and working conditions". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 19-31.
- Lin, D., Zuo, M. J., and Yam, R. C. (2001). "Sequential imperfect preventive maintenance models with two categories of failure modes". Naval Research Logistics, Vol. 48, No. 2, pp. 172-183.
- Lin, Z. L. and Huang, Y. S. (2010). "Non periodic preventive maintenance for repairable systems". Naval Research Logistics, Vol. 57, No. 7, pp. 615-625.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기