정비대체장비(M/F) 소요산출 방법비교 및 검증방안 연구
Comparison and Validation Plan for the Calculation Method of Required Maintenance Float (M/F)
Purpose: In this paper, we propose calculation methods of Maintenance Float (M/F). Results of each method are compared and verified by using commercial tool (OPUS Suite). As modern weapon systems become more expensive, we need to find the most economical and efficient method to achieve the target operational availability (Ao). Methods: Three kinds of methods (Considering the number of CSP, Applying the Poisson distribution, and Applying M&S Tool) are used to find the number of M/F. Three methods (Considering the number of CSP, Applying the Poisson distribution, and Applying M&S Tool) were used to estimate the required number of M/F. The analysis results were verified by SIMLOX. The cost of equipment calculated by each analysis method was compared and the cause of the difference was analyzed. Conclusion: Ao and cost must be considered to find the optimal number of M/F. In general, it costs more to increase availability. But the cost is not necessarily proportional to Ao. Therefore, it is better to compare the calculation method and determine the final MF quantity.
- Lee, S. J. and Kim, S. W. (2007). "The Optimal Inventory Level of the Maintenance Float to Achieve a Target Operational Availability of Korean-Made Helicopter". Korean Management Science Review, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 81-93.
- Security Management Institute (2014). "Efficient management plan of M/F". Seoul: Security Management Institute.
- ROK Army Headquarters (2006). "Army Regulation 017 Army acquisition management regulation (Wartime.Peacetime)". ROK Army Headquarters, p. 319.
- ROK Army Headquarters (2006). "Army Regulation 432 Equipment supplies maintenance regulation (Wartime.Peacetime)". Daejeon: ROK Army Headquarters p. 40.
- Korean Operations Research And Mangement Society (2007). "The Optimal Inventory Level of the Maintenance Float to Achieve a Target Operational Availability of Korean-Made Helicopter".
- Korean Operations Research And Mangement Society (2014). "The Impact of Aircraft Spare Engine and Module Inventory Level on Warfare Operational Availability".
- Blanchard, B. S. (2004). "Logistics engineering and management". Prentice Hall, pp. 104-106.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기