실시간 감시를 통한 교통신호제어기의 열화 감지
Detection of Deterioration of Traffic Signal Controller Through Real-Time Monitoring
Purpose: A traffic signal controller needs to control and coordinate to ensure that traffic and pedestrians move as smoothly as possible. Since a traffic signal controller has a significant impact on the safety of vehicles and pedestrians, it is important to monitor the failure and deterioration of the traffic signal controller. The purpose of this paper is to propose an IoT (Internet of Things)-based monitoring system for a traffic signal controller. Methods: Every traffic signal controller has a nominal system trajectory specified when it is deployed. The proposed IoT-based monitoring system collects the system trajectory information through real-time monitoring. By comparing the nominal system trajectory and the monitored system trajectory, we are able to detect the failure and deterioration of the traffic signal controller. Conclusion: The proposed IoT-based monitoring system can contribute to the safety of vehicles and pedestrians by maximizing the availability of a traffic signal controller.
- Song, T. J. (2015). "[News from Overseas Communication Service] Next Generation Adaptive Traffic Signal Control System". Monthly KOTI Magazine on Transport, Vol. 2015, No. 2, pp. 83-89.
- Kang, D. Y., Lee, C. K, Oh, Y. T., and Lee, H. P. (2008). "The evaluation and application plan of integrated traffic signal controller". Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 2008, No. 3, pp. 455-464.
- Collotta, M., Bello, L. L., and Pau G. (2015). "A novel approach for dynamic traffic lights management based on Wireless Sensor Networks and multiple fuzzy logic controllers". Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, No. 13, pp. 5403-5415.
- Ahmed, F. and Hawas, Y. E. (2015). "An integrated real-time traffic signal system for transit signal priority, incident detection and congestion management". Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Vol. 60, pp. 52-76.
- He, Q., Head, K. L., and Ding, J. (2014). "Multi-modal traffic signal control with priority, signal actuation and coordination". Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Vol. 46, pp. 65-82.
- Medjaher, K., Skima, H., and Zerhouni., N. (2014). "Condition assessment and fault prognostics of microelectromechanical systems". Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp. 143-151.
- Choi, J. H. (2013). "Introduction of Prognostics and Health Management Technology". Journal of the KSME, Vol. 53, No. 7, pp. 24-34.
- Compare, M., Bellani, L., and Zio, E. (2017). "Reliability model of a component equipped with PHM capabilities". Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Vol. 168, pp. 4-11.
- Choi, J. H. and Kim, H. S. (2017). "Prognostics and Health Management for Battery Remaining Useful Life Prediction Based on Electrochemistry Model: A Tutorial". The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 939-949.
- Kim, Y. S. and Jeong, Y. B. (2016). "A Study on Framework of Prognosis and Health Management for Predicting Remaining Useful Life". The Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 73-83.
- Jang, J. S. and Kim, K. T. (2013). "A Case of PHM Technology Application in Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Field". Journal of the KSME, Vol. 53, No. 7, pp. 35-39.
- Lee, S. H. and Yun, K. D. (2015). "Industry 4.0 and Direction of Prognostics and Health Management Technology (PHM)". Journal of KSNVE, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 22-28.
- Lee, W. G. (2016). "IOT-based intersection traffic communication". BDI Policy Focus, Vol, 314, pp. 1-12.
- Oh, A. S. (2015). "Smart Factory Logistics Management System Using House Interior Position Tracking Technology Based on Bluetooth Beacon". Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp. 2677-2682.
- Lim, J. W., Jo, D. H., Lee, S. Y., Park, H. J., and Park, J. W. (2017). "A Case Study for the Smart Factory Application in the Manufacturing Industry". Korean Jouranl of Business Administration, Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 1609-1630.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기