연구개발사업에 QFD(품질기능전개)를 적용한 시험평가 항목 선정에 관한 연구
The Study of the Test and Evaluation Item Applies QFD in Research & Development Progject
Purpose: Test & Evaluation items are main contents which verify performance of the development system and they are deduced going through project management system stages. However, there is no systematic or standardized framework for Test & Evaluation items, so a lot of differences occur between projects and people are questioning whether verification items are selected for the optimization of the development system. In this regard, this research proposes the process of deducing Test & Evaluation items in a systematic way during a development stage by applying QFD (Quality Function Deployment) technique which reflects customers' requirements. Methods: Test & Evaluation items are recognized as customers' requirements, and QFD technique which refines and gathers various requirements of customers effectively during general products' development stage is applied to complete HOQ (House of Quality) Conclusion: There is no specific methodology for Test & Evaluation items, so currently, they are selected by including items which are given by similar projects or higher authorities. However, by utilizing QFD technique, selection of evaluation items which goes through more systematic process is expected to be possible.
- Phy, J. Y. (2017). "The Design Attributes of Fashion Multi Brand Store Based on Customer Needs". Hanyang University, PhD thesis.
- Um, H. S. (2012). "A Study on the Combat Development Factor Assessment Using QFD". Geongnam University, PhD thesis.
- Lee, S. M. and Pakr, Y. W. (2009). "Study on the efficiency of ammunition ILS using QFD". KOSSE, Journal, Vol. 5 No. 2.
- Lee, T. H. (2013). "On the Risk Mitigation with Requirement Analysis based on the QFD Method". Ajou University, PhD thesis.
- ADD (1999). "System Engineering". ADD National Science Technology Academy, pp. 132-133.
- Ministry of National Defense (2017). "Defense Weapon Development Directive (No. 2114)". pp. 61-63.
- T&E Agency of ROKA (2015). "T&E Reference". pp. 15-18.
- DAPA (2018). "The Regulation of National Defense Program Management(No. 432)". pp. 38-49.
- Lee, S. B. and Shin D. S. (2008). "The Theory and Example of the QFD". Ireatech, pp. 3-4.
- DAPA (2014). "120mm Self-propelled Mortar's System Development Execution Plan". pp. 2-4.
- MIL-STD-881C (2011). WBS for Defense materiel items uses the WBS to operate government program guidelines, contractor guidelines, and contract implementation guidelines. It also provides guidelines for classifying, creating, and applying WBS structures from 1 to 5 levels by weapon system function.
- Joseph, S. and Valacich et al. (2017). "Essentials of system analysis and design". Pearson, p. 37.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기