교통사고 환자 237예에 대한 한의치료 만족도 조사
A Survey on Satisfaction for Korean Medicine Treatments in 237 Traffic Injury Patients
Objectives The purpose of this study is to carry out a survey on satisfaction for Korean medicine treatments in traffic injury patients. Methods Satisfaction survey was carried out on the 237 traffic injury patients who had been treated by Korean medicine treatments in Department of Korean Rehabilitation Medicine, Wonkwang University Gwangju Medical Center from February, 2017 to August, 2017. The questionnaire form of preceding study was used to assess the satisfaction degree of patients. All data were coded by SPSS v20.0 (IBM Corp., Armonk, NY, USA) and analysed by descriptive maneuver, x2-test, T-test and correlation. Results Among the 237 cases, the first hospital to be selected for traffic injury treatment was Korean medicine hospital in 91 cases. And 97 patients were transferred from the western medicine hospital. The main reason for choosing Korean medicine hospital was that the patients prefer Korean medicine treatments than western medicine treatments. 85.2.% of patients answered that their symptoms were improved, and 75.1% of patients answered that they were satisfied with Korean medicine treatments. The satisfaction degree of cupping treatment and acupuncture was relatively high, but the degree of Herbal medicine and physical treatment was relatively low. There were no statistically significant differences in satisfaction degree with sex and age. The satisfaction degree, improvement of symptoms, intention to revisit and intention to recommend was significantly correlated each other. Conclusions The degree of improvement of symptoms and The satisfaction degree were revealed relatively high. Additional and repetitive studies are needed to understand the patient's position and improve the quality of Korean medicine treatments for traffic accident patients.
- Korea ROAD Traffic Authority. Korean National Police agency, 2017 Traffic accident statistics in Korea [Internet] 2017 Jul [cited 2018 Apr 23]. Available from: URL: http://taas.koroad.or.kr/sta/acs/exs/typical.do?menuId=WEB_KMP_OVT_UAS_ASA.
- Sim JI. Estimating the cost of traffic accidents, Korea Transportation Research Institute [Internet] 2017 Oct 31 [cited 2018 Apr 23]. Available from: URL: https://www.koti.re.kr/component/file/ND_fileDownload.do?q_fileSn=103890&q_fileId=1aa58790-9848-44f8-9219-cc1ed38dc8cd.
- The Road Traffic Authority. Comparison of Traffic Accidents in OECD Member States [Internet] 2017 [cited 2018 Apr 23]. Available from: URL: http://taas.koroad.or.kr/ons/omp/mcm/initOecd.do?menuId=ONS_OMP.
- The Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service. Medical expenses statistics indicators of 2017 [Internet] 2018 Mar 21 [cited 2018 Apr 23]. Available from: URL: https://www.hira.or.kr/bbsDummy.do?pgmid=HIRAA020045030000.&brdScnBltNo=4&brdBltNo=2387&pageIndex=1
- Park SY, Lee YK, Kim JS, Lim SC, Lee BH, Jung TY, Ha ID, Han SW, Lee KM. Survey of oriental medical care for traffic accident patients with automobile insurance; 544 cases report. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture and Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2009;26(3):1-10.
- Chung SH, Lee SM, Jeon JH, Kim JH, Kim YI. The research about recognition and satisfaction on Korean Medicine. Journal of Daejeon Oriental Medicine. 2013;22(1):105-18.
- Park DS, Pi CH, Lee JH, Kong JC, Baek DG, Song YS, Kwon YM. Survey of satisfaction with oriental medical care for traffic accident patients; 35 cases report. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2008;18(3):99-118.
- Chiang SY, Park JW, Shin HG, Shin JH, Lee SY, Koh YJ, Youn HJ, Ryu HS, Sul JU. Survey on satisfaction of Korean Medicine treatment in 131 cases by traffic accident. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture and Moxibustion Medicine Society. 2012;29(3):67-75.
- Bae KJ, Jeong JW, Song MY, Choi JB, Kim ST, Kwon MG, Sul JU, Na SY, Kim SJ. Survey on satisfaction of Korean Medicine treatment in 103 cases by traffic accident. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2015;25(3):65-79.
- Korean Society of Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine and Nerves. Chuna manual Medicine. 2nd ed. Seoul: Korean Society of Chuna Manual Medicine for Spine and Nerves. 2014:308-24.
- Oh JT, Seong NM, Ha OK. Development of accident prediction models for rural signalized intersections. Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers. 2005;25(1D):9-15.
- Bonneson JA, McCoy PT. Estimation of safety at two-way stop-controlled intersections on rural highways. Transportation Research Board:Transportation Research Record. 1993:83-9, 1401.
- Bonneson JA, McCoy PT. Estimation of safety at two-way stop-controlled intersections on rural highways. Publisher: Transportation Research Board. 1993:83-9, 1401.
- The Society of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 3rd ed. Paju:Koonja Publishing. 2011:204-6.
- The Society of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 4th ed. Paju:Koonja Publishing. 2015:236-9.
- Cho SW. Survey on expectation of Korean Medicine treatment in 39 cases by traffic accident. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2013;23(3):187-99.
- Jung HY, Byeon DH. Evaluation of health care services of public health centers: SERVQUAL. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing. 2014;28(3):553-64.
- Kim BC, Han EJ, Lee YJ, Lee MJ. The statistics study of admission patients to the oriental medical hospital due to traffic accident. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2002;12(1): 31-9.
- Song YI, Jin KS, Shin HL, Yoon IJ, Choi SH, Oh MS. The clinical analysis of traffic accident patients treated by oriental medicine. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2005;15(2):77-89.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기