젠트리피케이션 발생지역에서 상권 활성화에 따른 프랜차이즈 분포 및 특성에 관한 연구 - 서울시 삼청동지역을 대상으로 -
A Study on Locations and Characteristics of Franchise by Commercial Vitalizations in the Gentrification Area - Focused on Samcheongdong area, Seoul -
Gentrification is appearing in various areas. Especially commercial gentrification, the value of property is rising and it means the change of commercial sphere in revitalizing the underdeveloped commercial. In this study, Identify the process of increasing the franchise rate, which is changing gradually in commercial areas. We analyze prior studies on gentrification and franchise. Identify changing of land use distribution in Samcheong-dong area and analyze franchise change process. As a result of analyzing the changing of land use in Samcheong-dong area, the number of houses and other uses has continued to decrease. In the case of franchises, it increased sharply and in the case of general commercial, it steadily decreased. Looking at analyzing the franchise change process in Samcheong-dong area, In the franchise change process, there is very little change in land use from residential and other uses to general commercial. Representative spaces that show the process of franchise change are around the three-way streets, around the community service center and around the police station.
- Lee, J. W. & K, U. (2004). A Study on the Planning of Franchise Food Service Industrial facilities in Densed culture Urban area, Architectural Institute of Korea, 24(2), 247-250.
- Lee, I. S. & Bae, J. H. (2013). Transition of Building Uses in the Culture-based Vitalization of Commercial Streets, Journal of the Urban Design Institute of Korea Urban Design, 14(5).
- Park, J. A. & Jung, Y. J. (2013). A Study on the Occupancy of Franchisor as the Change Factor of the Identity in Commercial Street, Journal of the Architectural institute of Korea Planning & Design, 29(5), 215-223.
- Park, J. A. (2012). Small Shops Urban Treat from Giant Markets, Are there any Solutions of Urban Planning?, Journal of the Urban Design Institute of Korea Urban Design, 13(5), 51-69.
- Park, K. Y., Kim, J. H., Kim, B. E. & H, J. H. (2017). Pattern Analysis of Coffee Shop Locations, Journal of the Residential Environment Institute of Korea, 15(1), 135-146.
- Sin, Y. J. & Choi, S. D. (2014). Analysis of location factors in the coffee shop franchise, Journal of the Residential Environment Institute of Korea, 12(3), 15-25.
- Yoon, Y. C. & Park, J. A. (2016). The Rate of Commercial Gentrification in Seoul focusing on Changing Type of Business, Seoul Studies, 17(4), 17-32.
- Heo, J. Y., Jeong, Y. J. & Jung, C. M. (2015). Gentrification Process and Changing Shop Owners in Commercial Area on Gyeongridan Street, The Seoul Institute, 16(2), 19-33.
- Kim, S. H. & Lee, H. N. (2016). A case study on the gentrification process and characteristics of seongsudong, The Journal of Culture Contents, (7), 81-105.
- Kim, P. H. (2015). Rip-current Gentrification in Gangnam, Seoul : The Cases of Garosu-gil and Saigil, Korean Journal of Urban History, (14), 87-123.
- Kim, D. Y., Kim, K. M. & Kim, K. (2017). The Impact of Commercialization-induced Gentrification on Poor Urban Neighborhoods, Seoul Studies, 18(2), 159-175.
- Kim, H. J. & Choi, M. J. (2016). Characteristics of Commercial Gentrification and Change in Perception of Placeness in Cultural Districts, Journal of Korea Planning Association, 51(3), 97-112.
- Lee, H. W. & Kwon. Y. S. (2016). Commercial Use Expansion Patterns in the Cultural Quarter near Hongik University, Journal of the Urban Design Institute of Korea Urban Design, 17(2), 101-117.
- Lee, Y. H. (2009). A Spatial Location Analysis of the Frist Shops of Foodservice Franchise in Seoul Metropolitan City, Journal of the Korean Geographical Society, 44(4), 532-543.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기