청소년의 체육수업활동과 스마트폰 의존도 및 학교생활적응의 관계
The Relationship between Physical Education Class Activities of Youth and Smartphone Dependence and School Life Adaptation
본 연구는 중학생을 대상으로 추적조사를 실시한 빅데이터를 바탕으로 학교체육활동이 스마트폰의존도에 어떠한 영향을 미치고, 또한 학교생활적응에 어떠한 영향을 미칠 수 있는지에 대한 관계모형을 설정하여 이를 검증하는데 연구의 목적이 있다. 이를 위한 연구대상은 한국청소년정책연구원(NYPI)에서 수집한 한국아동 청소년패널조사(KCYPS) 중 중학교 2학년 시점의 자료를 사용하였다. 자료처리는 SPSS 23.0을 이용하여, 기술통계분석과 신뢰도 분석, 일원변량분석 그리고 회귀분석을 실시하였다. 이에 본 연구를 통해 도출된 결과를 통해 다음과 같은 결론을 얻었다. 첫째, 청소년의 체육수업 활동시간과 스마트폰 의존도의 차이는 체육수업에 열정적으로 참여할수록 스마트폰 의존도는 낮아졌다. 둘째, 청소년의 체육수업 활동시간과 학교생활적응의 차이는 학교생활적응 중 학습활동, 교우관계 그리고 교사관계에서 체육수업 활동시간이 많을수록 학교생활적응에 긍정적이었다. 셋째, 청소년의 스마트폰 의존도가 학교생활적응에 미치는 영향은 스마트폰 의존도가 낮을수록 학습활동이나 학교규칙에 긍정적으로 영향을 미치고 있었다.
This study aims to examine the relationship between physical education class activity of youth, smartphone dependence and school life adaptation. The data set of Korean Children and Youth Panel Survey(KCYPS) by National Youth Policy Institute was reanalyzed for this study. The subjects of this study were 2,351 second grade middle school students from 2011. The data were coded with the use of the statistics program on Windows, SPSS 23.0. To analyse the data, descriptive analysis, reliability analysis, one-way ANOVA and regression analysis were employed. The findings of this research are as follows. First, the difference between the activity hours of youth physical education classes and the reliance on smartphones is less dependent on smartphones as they participate enthusiastically in physical education classes. Second, the difference of physical education class activity time and school life adaptation among adolescents was more positive for school life adaptation as learning activity, peer relationship and teacher relationship were more active. third, the dependence of youth on smartphones has a positive effect on learning activities and school rules as the reliance on smartphones is low.
- G. W. Ladd, B. J. Kochenderfer & C. C. Coleman. (1996). Friendship quality as a predictor of young children's early school adjustment. Child Development, 67(3), 1103-1118.
- M. Shin, S. H. Jeon & M. S. Yoo. (2012). Analysis of the Structural Relationship between Social Relationships, Self Esteem, Life Satisfaction, and School Adjustment in Early Adolescents. Korean Association of Child Studies, 33(1), 81-92.
- G. W. Lee & M. A. Won. (2013). The Influence of Physical Self-Concept, Ego-Resilience and School Happiness of School Sports Club Activity Participation Middle School Student. Journal of Korean Society for the study of Physical education. 18(1), 147-161
- M. H. Kwon. (2015). The mediation effect of Social Withdrawal on the Relationship between Physical Education Record and Friendship in Children. Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 20(4), 123-132.
- J. G. Parker. & S. R.. Asher. (1987). Peer relations and personal adjustment: Are low-accepted children at risk? Psychological Bulletin, 102, 357-389.
- Statistics Korea. (2013). 2012 youth smartphone usage rate. Daejeon : Statistics Korea.
- Y. M. Kim & D. B. Kim. (2016). Mediating Effects of Self-Control on the Relationship between Smartphone Use and School Adjustment in Middle School Students. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 23(3), 133-162.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. (2013). Results of diagnosis of internet . smartphone usage habits in 2013. Sejong: Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
- C. H. Lee. (2013). A Study on Policy Measures to Protect Youths With The Spread of Smartphone. Seoul: National Youth Policy Institute.
- National Health Insurance Service. (2009). inquiry of health examinations. Seoul: National Health Insurance Service.
- B. S. Kim. (2006). Korean Version of International Physical Activity Questionnaire(IPAQ). Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 27(4), 348-357.
- S. Y. Hong, Y. J. Yang, H. K, Pa가 & B. S. Kim. (2006). Validation of Korean Youth Physical Activity Questionnaire (KYPAQ). Korean Journal of Physical Education, 45(5), 161-173.
- S. H. Lee et al. (2002). A Study on the Usage and Influence of Youth Mobile Phone(2002-1). Seoul: Samsung Life Public Welfare Foundation.
- S. M. Moon. (1977). A Study on the Background Characteristics and School Adjustment of Students. Gyeongsang National University Student Guidance Research, 4, 33-47.
- S. P. Lee. (1990). Analysis of differences in academic performance and behavioral characteristics according to school adaptation level. Unpublished master dissertation, Hongik Univ, Seoul, Korea
- B. S. Miin. (1991). The Effect of School Adaptation and Self-Concept on Academic Achievement. Unpublished master dissertation, Hongik Univ, Seoul, Korea
- M. Arnold. (2003). On the phenomenology of technology: The "Janus-faces" of mobile phones. Information and Organization, 13(4), 231-256.
- S. J. Lee.(2014). Analysis of Smartphone Addiction Status and Risk among Elementary Students. Journal of the Korean association of Information Education, 18(2), 203-212.
- H. W. Chung & S. D. Oh. (2008). The Difference between Aggression and Impulsiveness according to the State of the Internet Addiction of a Vocational High School Students in a Rural Area. Korea Journal of Counseling, 9(2), 601-614.
- X. Lu, J. Watanabe, Q. Liu, M. Uji, M.. Shono & T. Kitamura. (2011). Internet and mobile phone text-messaging dependency: Factor structure and correlation with dysphoric mood among Japanese adults. Computers in Human Behavior, 27(5), 1702-1709.
- H. J. Seo. (2003). Relationships among Sport Participation, Peer Relations and Deviant Behaviors in Youth. Korean journal of physical education, 42(3), 143-152.
- H. J. Seo. & H. Ok(2015). Relationships among After-school Physical Activity Participation, Self-control, Smart Phone Addiction, and Adaptation to School Life in Youth. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 60. 535-549
- M. K. Ji. Y. M. Kim & S. Y. Kim. (2017). The Structural Relationships among Sports Activity Engagement, Emotional Intelligence, Smart Phone Addiction and Antisocial Tendency for Adolescents. Korean Journal of Physical Education, 56(3), 271-282.
- H. G. Sun & J. S. Beak. (2015). The effects of particiating in sport club activity for depression, aggressiveness and self-resilience of middle school students depending on the extent of smartphone addiction. Korean Society For The Study Of Physical Education. 20(1), 107-123.
- Y. S. Kim. & S. Y. Lee. (2017). A Study of Leisure Sport, Smart Phone Addiction, Sleep Quality, and School Adaptation among Elementary School Students. Journal of Research in Curriculum & Instruction. 21(6), 666-682
- D. H. Kim. J. D. Han. & K. J. Park. (2014). The Relationships of Smartphone Addiction and Mental Health according to Exercise hours of the After-School Exercise in Elementary School Students. Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 20(2), 51-64.
- S. J. Tang. (2017). Relationships among Smart Phone Addiction, Anxiety and Life Satisfaction of After-school Physical Activity Participants in Youth. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 70. 465-474.
- S. Y. Kim. S. H. Lee & H. S. Heang (2012). A Study of Smartphone Adoption: Considering User Traits. Entrue Journal of Information Technology, 11(3), 147-159.
- K. O. Kim & J. K. Seo. (2009). The Relationships between Leisure Sports Participation, Social Support, and Adjustment to School Life of High School Students. Korean Socoety of the Sociology Sport, 22(3), 125-140.
- B. K. Park. (2004). The Influence of Sport Activity Participation on School Life Adjustment and Self-fulfillment of Youth. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 21, 633-644.
- G. S. Cho. (2016). The Mediation Effect of Mattering on the Relationship between Physical Competence and School Life Adjustments of Elementary Students Participating in Physical Activity after School. Korea journal of physical education, 55(4), 189-200.
- I. K. Chang & G. S. Cho. (2016). The Relationships between Subjective Physical Education Achievements and School Life Adjustments of Elementary School Students : Meditation Effects of Self-Esteem and Ego-Resilience, Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 22(1), 93-104.
- J. U. Lee. J. S. Jung & Y. S. Kim. (2014). Analysis on the Relationship between sports activities participation and multicultural family elementary school students school life adaptation. Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 14(2), 131-146.
- H. M. Cho & H. J. Eum. (2014). The Analysis of Character and School Adjustment Based on After School Sport Participation Level of Elementary School Student. The Korean Journal of Elementary Physical Education, 19(4), 125-137.
- D. H. Park & J. S. Baik. (2014). School Adjustment and Smart Phone Addiction by Types of Adolescent Smart - Phone User on the Basis of Motivation -. 12(3), 37-47.
- J. H. Lee & H. W. Jang. (2016). The Effect of Self-control and Smartphone on Adaptability to Tourism High School Life. Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, 31(3), 249-275.
- Williams, A L., & Merten, M. J. (2008). A Review of Online Social Networking Profiles by Adolescents: Implications for Future Research and Intervention. Adolescence, 43(17), 253-274.
저자의 다른 논문
- 학술교육원 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기