간호조직문화, 직장내 괴롭힘, 병원폭력에 대한 태도가 간호사의 심리적 안녕감에 미치는 융합적 영향
The Convergence Effects of Nursing Organizational Culture, Workplace Bullying, and Hospital Violence Attitude on Psychological Wellbeing among Clinical Nurses
본 연구는 간호사를 대상으로 간호조직문화, 직장내 괴롭힘, 병원폭력에 대한 태도와 심리적 안녕감과의 관계를 확인하고 심리적 안녕감에 영향을 미치는 요인을 파악하기 위해 수행되었다. 자료는 대학병원 간호사 107명을 대상으로 2018년 4월 12일부터 4월 23일까지 수집되었다. 간호조직문화, 직장내 괴롭힘, 병원폭력에 대한 태도, 심리적 안녕감 간의 관계는 Pearson의 상관계수로 분석하였다. 변수들이 심리적 안녕감에 미치는 영향은 회귀분석을 이용하여 분석하였다. 간호사의 심리적 안녕감은 직장내 괴롭힘과는 부적 상관관계를, 혁신지향문화 및 관계지향문화, 병원폭력에 대한 태도 중 인식영역과는 양적 상관관계를 나타내었다. 관계지향문화와 병원폭력에 대한 태도 중 인식영역이 심리적 안녕감에 영향을 주었으며, 이들은 심리적 안녕감에 대해 17.3%의 설명력을 가진 것으로 나타났다. 본 연구결과를 토대로 간호사의 심리적 안녕감을 높일 수 있는 간호조직문화 개선 프로그램을 마련하는 것이 필요하다.
The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship between nursing organization culture, workplace bullying, hospital violence attitude, and psychological wellbeing. Data were collected from April 12, 2018 to April 23, 2018 for 107 nurses working at university hospital. The relationship between nursing organizational culture, workplace bullying, hospital violence attitude, and psychological wellbeing was analyzed by Pearson's correlation coefficient. The linear regression was used to identify the factors that affect the psychological wellbeing of the variables. Psychological wellbeing and workplace bullying showed a negative correlation, whereas psychological wellbeing, awareness of hospital violence attitude, innovation-oriented culture and relationship-oriented culture showed positive correlations. Relationship-oriented culture and awareness of hospital violence attitude showed 17.3% explanatory power on psychological wellbeing. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to develop a nursing organizational culture improvement program that can enhance the psychological wellbeing of nurses.
- L. Smircich (1983). Concept of Culture and Organizational Analysis. Administative Science Quarterly, 28(3), 339-358. DOI : 10.2307/2392246
- U. Bronfenbrenner (1979). The ecology of human development: Experiments by nature and design. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- S. Y. Park & E. H. Park (2011). Kindergarten Teachers' Perceived Psychological Well-being and Collaborative Culture of Kindergartens. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 28(2), 167-189. DOI : 10.1080/03004430701769019
- M. S. Kim, S. J. Han, & J. H. Kim (2004). The Development of the Nursing Organization Culture Measurement Tool. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 10(2), 175-184.
- D. Yamada (2009). Understanding and Responding to Bullying and Related Behaviors in Healthcare Workplaces. Frontiers of Health Services Management, 25(4), 33-36.
- Y. J. Lee & E. J. Lee (2014). Conceptual Development of Workplace Bullying: Focusing on Hospital Nurses. Korean J Health Edu Promot, 31(1), 57-71. DOI : 10.14367/kjhep.2014.31.1.57
- S. Blackstock, K. Harlos, M. L. P. Macleod, & C. L. Hardy (2014). The Impact of Organizational Factors on Horizontal Bullying and Turnover Intentions in the Nursing Workplace. Journal of Nursing Management, 23, 1106-1114. DOI : 10.1111/jonm.12260
- S. L. Johnson & R. E. Rea (2009). Workplace Bullying-Concerns for Nurse Leader. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 39(2), 84-90. DOI : 10.1097/NNA.0b013e318195a5fc
- K. O. Park, S. Y. Kim, & J. K. Kim (2013). Hospital Nurses’ Experience of Bullying in the Workplace and Burnout, Organizational Commitment, Turnover Intention and Nursing Productivity. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 19(2), 169-180.
- C. J. Sune & M. S. Jung (2014). Concept Analysis of Workplace Bullying in Nursing. Journal of the Korea Entertainment Industry Association, 8(4), 299-308. DOI : 10.21184/jkeia.2014.12.8.4.299
- P. Duru, M. E. Ocaktan, U. Celen, O. Orsal (2018). The Effect of Workplace Bullying Perception on Psychological Symptoms: A Structural Equation Approach. Safety and Health at Work, 9, 210-215. DOI : 10.1016/j.shaw.2017.06.010
- R. Nelson (2014). Tackling Violence against Health-care Worers. Lancet, 383(9926), 1373-1374. DOI : 10.1016/S0140-6736(14)60658-9
- R. Charpman, I. Styles, L. Perry, & S. Combs (2010). Examining the Characteristics of Workplace Violence in One Non-tertiary Hospital. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19(3-4), 479-488. DOI : 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02952.x
- M. Hutchinson, L. Wilkes, D. Jackson, M. H. Vickers (2010). Integrating Individual, Work Group and Organizational Factors: Testing a Multidimensional Model of Bullying in the Nursing Workplace. Journal of Nursing Management, 18(2), 173-181. DOI : 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01035.x
- E. H. Ha, J. Y. Cho, & J. M. Kim (2015). Development and Validation of the Hospital Violence Attitude Scale-18(HVAS-18) for Clinical Nurses. Korean J Adult Nurs, 27(1), 39-51. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2015.27.1.39
- E. H. Ha, & J. Y. Cho (2013). Coping Styles toward Hospital Violence in Clinical Nurses: An Application of Q Methodology. Korean J Adult Nurs, 25(3), 263-274. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2013.25.3.263
- C. D. Ryff (1989). Happiness if Everything, or is it? Explorations on the Meaning of Psychological Well-Being. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 57(1), 1069-1081.
- Y. L. Kim & E. O. Park (2017). Comparison of Organizational Culture and Organizational Commitment based on Experience of Workplace Bullying in Clinical Nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 26(3), 197-206. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2017.26.3.197
- Y. S. An & J. Y. Kang (2016). Relationship between Organizational Culture and Workplace Bullying among Korean Nurses. Asian Nursing Research, 10, 234-239. DOI : 10.1016/j.anr.2016.06.004
- E. H. Han & Y. M. Ha (2016). Relationships among Self-esteem, Social Support, Nursing Organizational Culture, Experience of Workplace Bullying, and Consequence of Workplace Bullying in Hospital Nurses. J Korean Acad Nurs Adm, 22(3), 303-312. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2016.22.3.303
- F. Faul, E. Erdfelder, A. Buchner, A. G. Lang. (2009). Statistical Power Analyses using G*Power 3.1: Tests for Correlation and Regression Analyses. Behav Res Methods ;41, 1149-1160. DOI : 10.3758/BRM.41.4.1149
- Y. J. Lee & M. H. Lee (2014). Development and Validity of Workplace Bullying in Nursing - Type Inventory (WPBN-TI). J Korean Acad Nurse, 44(2), 209-218. DOI : 0.4040/jkan.2014.44.2.209
- J. Y. Cho & E. H. Ha (2017). Revalidation of the Hospital Violence Attitude Scale-18 (HVAS-18) in Clinical Nurses. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 18(8), 135-144. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.8.135
- M. S. Kim & H. W. Kim (2000). Analyses on the Structure of Psychological Well-Being(PWB) and Relationship between PWB and Subjective Well-Being(SWB) among Korean Married Women. Korean Journal of Woman Psychology, 5(1), 27-41.
- Y. J. Cho (2006). The Effects of Productive Activities on Elderly Women's Subjective Well-Being: An Application of the Demand-Control-Support Model. Doctoral dissertation. Yonsei University, Seoul.
- E. S. Shin, M. An, M. L. Choi, A. K. Lee, E. A. Jeon, Y. M. Jeoung, M. H. Seo. et al. (2017). Factors Influencing Quality of Nursing Service among Clinal Nurses: Focused on Resilience and Nursing Organizational Culture. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 23(3), 302-311. DOI : 10.22650/JKCNR.2017.23.3.302
- Y. S. Lee & S. H. Park. (2015). Nurses' Perceived Organizational Culture, Verbal Abuse and Job Stress. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 15(10), 293-304. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.10.292
- M. S. Kim. (2009). Role of Self-leadership in the Relationship between Organizational Culture and Informatics Competency. J Korean Acad Nurs, 39(5), 731-740. DOI : 10.4040/jkan.2009.39.5.731
- D. H. Yang, D. C. Jeong, W. S. Seo, H. G. Park, S. H. Kim, & K. M. Kim. (2009). A Study on the Environmental Change in Korean Healthcare Industry - Redefining the Role of Healthcare Professionals (MDs & Nurses) and Hospitals, Seoul: KMA Research Institute For Healthcare Policy.
- H. J, Lee & K. J. Kim. (2012). Hospital Innovation with a Focus on Organizational Identity. Korean Journal of Business Administration, 25(4), 2139-2156. http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE01927190
- S. H. Kim (2015). The effects of nursing practice environment and workplace bullying on nursing performance and turnover intention. Master's thesis. Eulji University, Daejeon.
- Y. S. Im, J. H. Kim, & H. Kwon. (2016). Relationships among bullying in workplace, burnout, and emotional Intelligence of Korean physician assistant (PA) nurses. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(2), 703-713. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.02.703
- H. Lee, J. M. Kim, & J. W. Han. (2017). Impact of Job Rotation Stress in Nurses on Psychological Well-being: Focusing on Mediating Effect of Challenge Assessment and Hindrance Assessment. Journal of Korea Academia-Industiral cooperation Society, 18(10), 373-381. DOI : 10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.10.373
- S. Kang & S. H. Bae. (2015). The Mediating Effect of Emotional Intelligence on the Relationship between Emotional Labor and Psychological Well-being of Clinical Nurses. J Muscle Jt Health, 22(3), 185-194. DOI : 10.5953/JMJH.2015.22.3.185
- J. Cohen .(1988), Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences(2nd Ed.), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
- Y. S. Lee & S. H. Park. (2015). Nurses' Perceived Organizational Culture, Verbal Abuse and Job Stress. Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 15(10), 292-304. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.392
저자의 다른 논문
- 2014 "간호사의 시간관리 행동 유형, 직무만족 및 직무몰입" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence 12 (5): 345~351
- 2015 "간호대학생의 자아상태가 대인관계 기술에 미치는 영향" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence 13 (12): 269~275
- 2016 "타액-알파아밀라제를 이용한 병원간호사의 직무스트레스 측정" 산업경영시스템학회지 = Journal of society of Korea industrial and systems engineering 39 (2): 82~87
- 학술교육원 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기