강제가진조건에서 자유롭게 매달린 PVC 파이프의 와류유기진동 특성에 관한 시험 연구
Experimental Study of VIV Characteristics of Free Hanging PVC Pipe under Forced Oscillation Conditions
A series of model tests was carried out to investigate the vortex-induced vibration (VIV) characteristics of a free hanging PVC pipe under forced oscillation conditions. The prescribed displacement with a period and amplitude was forced at the top of the riser. The motion of the riser along its length was measured with underwater cameras in three dimensions. The top-excited responses in the inline direction and vortex-induced vibration in the cross-flow direction were examined in the time and frequency domains. Multi-peak frequencies in the VIV were demonstrated to be strongly dependent upon the Keulegan-Carpenter number, corresponding with the results of Blevin. It was found that the Reynolds numbers (excitation period) was a critical parameter for the dominant VIV characteristics, even under the condition of using the same Keulegan-Carpenter number, under the top-excited condition. In the resonance at the nth natural frequency by the forced-motion induced VIV frequency, the riser responded with a large amplitude and forced frequency, dominantly in the VIV CF direction.
- Blevin R.D., 2001. Flow-Induced Vibration. Second edition.
- Gustafsson, A., 2012. Analysis of Vortex-Induced Vibrations of Risers. Master's Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Joseph, R.S., Wang, J., Ong, M.C., Jakobsen, J.B., 2017. Vortex-induced Vibration (VIV) Effects of a Drilling Riser Due to Vessel Motion. First Conference of Computational Methods in Offshore Technology(COTech2017), 276, 1-10.
- Jung, D.H., Kwon, Y.J., Park, B.W., Jung, J.H., Choi, J.S., Cho, S.K., Sung, H.G., 2018. Study on the Measurement System of Behavior of a Slender Structure Using an Underwater Camera Which is Applied in DOEB. Journal of Navigation and Port Research, 42, 1-7.
- Liang, S., Wang, J., Hu, Z., 2018. Vortex-induced Vibration of a Circular Cylinder with Fairings. Proceedings of the Twentyeighth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference, 1, 966-970.
- Park, H.I., Cho H.J., Jung, D.H., 1999. Response Analysis of Deep Ocean Risers to Vortes-Shedding by Numerical Analysis. Journal of Ocean Engineering Technology, 13, 65-72.
- Pettersen, J., Nilsen, O., Vist, S., Noreng Giljarhus, L.E., Fredheim, A.O., Aasekjaer, K., Neeraas, B.O., 2013. Technical and Operational Innovation for Onshore and Floating LNG. 17th International Conference & Exhibition on Liquefied Natural Gas(LNG 17), 1. 1-12.
- Sukhov, A.A., 2017., VIV Prediction of Steel Lazy Wave Riser. Master's Thesis, University of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway.
- Sun, H., Xiao, S., 2018. Experimental Study on Vortex-induced Motions of Floating Cylinder Considering the Impact of Helical Strakes. Proceedings of the Twenty-eighth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference, 1, 961-965.
- Wang, J.G., Fu, S.X., Wang, J.S., Li, H.J., Ong M.C., 2017. Experimental Investigation on Vortex-induced Vibration of a Free-hanging Riser under Vessel Motion and Uniform Current. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, 139(4), OMAE-16-1048.
- Yin, D., Passano, E., Lie, H., 2018. Dynamic Response of a Top-tensioned Riser Under Vessel Motion. Proceedings of the Twenty-eighth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference, 1, 979-986.
- Zhao, Z., 2011. Calculation of Fatigue Damage for Tensioned Risers from Vortex Induced Vibrations. Master's Thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기