자기공명영상검사 시 폐쇄공포증 완화를 위한 굴절안경의 유용성 평가
Evaluation of the Usefulness of Refraction Glasses to Reduce Claustrophobia During Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Unlike the traditional Radiological examinations, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) does not cause any harm and high levels of Radiation to the human body. Furthermore, MRI is widely used owing to its ability to adapt to different situations. However, the MRI equipment creates noises from its mechanical parts, and its magnetic bore structure can cause anxiety and claustrophobia in patients. To relieve claustrophobia, commercial refraction glasses were provided to the participants in this study, and the changes in anxiety and claustrophobia were measured. The participants were 30 volunteers with claustrophobia. To measure anxiety, the participants were asked to answer a Visual Analogue Scale (VAS) questionnaire. The physical markers of discomfort included perspiration on the forehead or hands (46.7%), mild frowning (30.3%), and leg shaking (40.1%). The subjective markers of discomfort included dizziness (2.85% in the men and 1.75% in the women). Although fear and anxiety levels were observed to be higher in the men, the difference was not significant. Hence, it was determined that both men and women felt discomfort (p >0.5). The fear coefficient was observed to decrease from 7.67 prior to wearing refraction glasses to 2.42 after wearing refraction glasses (p
- Kim HJ, Park YS, Jeong HJ. Magnetic Resonance Image. Seoul: Chung-Gu; 2001, pp.11-15.
- Kim YS, Lee SS, An KD, Lee BK. A Study of claustrophoboa of Patient during MRI Examination, Department of preventive Medicine, Medical College and Industrial Medicine. Soonchunhyang University. 2001;7(1):14-5.
- Jo JC. A study on Correlation between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Body Mass Index. [master degree]. Daejeon: Depart of Radiology, Graduate School of Public Health Science Eulji University; 2009.
- Yoon YH. The Effects of the Communication accompanied with music therapy an the anxiety of the patients during the MRI Examination. [master degree]. Daegu: Department of Epidemiology and Health promotion Graduate School of Public Health Kyungbook National University; 2014.
- Kim JB. Factors Affecting Anxiety Levels in Patients Undergoing Magnetic Resonance Imaging. [master degree]. Daejeon: Department of public Health Gradient School Chonnam National University; 2005.
- Kwon NL. Effect of music therapy on anxiety and vitality of operation patients : based on the operation patients in a military hospital. [master degree]. Seoul: The Graduate School of Health Science and Management Yonsei University; 2007.
- Kim JH. The Effect of intra-operative music listening on anxiety and vital signs of patients undergoing regional anesthesia. [master degree]. Seoul: Department of Nursing The Graduate School of Dongguk University; 2006.
- Cline ME, Herman J, Shaw ER, Morton RD. standardization of the Visual Analogue Scale, Nursing research. 1992:378-80.
- Lee YJ. Sedation to Children for MRI. [master degree]. Seongnam: Department of Emergency Medicine Graduate School, Kangwon National University; 2010.
- Lee HM, Yoon J, Yeo YB. Comparative Study on Usefulness of SPAlR and STIR Fast SE T2-weighted 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Radiological Science and Technology. 2012;33(1):45-8.
- Lee S, Kim YK. Usefulness of Acoustic Noise Reduction in Brain MRI Using Quiet-T2. Journal of Radiological Science and Technology. 2016;39(1):51-6.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기