The purpose of this study was to analyze questionnaires of 161 college students attending radiology departments in order to investigate the actual condition of internet use of radiology students. As a result, 95% of college students using the Internet showed 5.8% of general knowledge, 56.9% of radiation major, and 45.8% of general education. In the field of Internet use, basic medicine was 71.2%, anatomy 59.5% and physiology 51.6%. Radiation theory was 39.9% in radiation physics, 31.4% in radiation biology, and 18.3% in radiation management. The radiological applications were followed by radiography and radiography in order of 31.4% and 20.3%, respectively. The radiological imaging was 45.8%, MRI was 37.9%, CT was 37.3%, ultrasound was 24.2%, And radiation nuclear medicine 25.5%. The results of the descriptive statistics of the satisfaction of the contents using the Internet media showed that the overall satisfaction was below 2.5 Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to develop a program with high accessibility to provide various opportunities for internet-based opportunities to increase the academic achievement value of major subjects through the internet and to solve the difficulties in the major subject.
- Jung SW. A study of university students Internet use for Health Information and the most popular Internet Health Information. Major in Department of Medical Engineering [mater's thesis]. Chungnam: Suncheonhyang University; 2004.
- Ministry of Science and Technology Ministry of Information and Communication and Korea Internet Development Agency. Internet Usage Survey; 2017.
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Smartphone and dependency survey. 2017.
- Park SY. Private portal books, professional information services and university library services. Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science. 2009:43(3):181-95.
- Kim YH. Analysis of perceptions of career choice satisfaction and major adaptation according to major of college students. Korean review of crisis and emergency management. 2012:8(4):201-18.
- Labelle PR, Nicholson K. Student information research skills: Report on a Quebec-wide study on information literacy. Feliciter. 2005:5(1):47-9.
- Jang UB. A Study on the User Behavior and Utilization of Electronic Journals of College Students. Library& Information Science [mater's thesis]. Seoul: Dongduk Women's University; 2000.
- Zimmerman BJ. Model of self- regulated learning and academic achievement.: Educational Psychologist. 1990:25(1):3-17.
- Eccles JS, Wigfield A. Motivational Beliefs, Values, And Goals. Annu. Rev. Psychol. 2002:53:109-32.
- Bandura A, Wood RE. Effect of perceived controllability and performance standards on self-regulation of complex-decision-making. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1989:56(5):805-14.
- Kim HS. A Study on the Types of Work Values of Radiologic Technology Students. Dept. of Radiologic Technology. 2007:30(3):271-9.
- Kim JH, Kang SS, Kim CS. An Analysis on the Satisfaction of Radiology Students with their Major. Dept. of Radiologic Technology. 2016:39(2):247-56.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기