소형 지구 관측 위성용 플래시 기반 저장장치 설계 및 시험
Design and Test Flash-based Storage for Small Earth Observation Satellites
Recently, small satellite industries are rapidly changing. Demand for high performance small satellites is increasing with the expansion of Earth Observation Satellite market. A next-generation small satellites require a higher resolution image storage capacity than before. However, there is a problem that the HW configuration of the existing small satellite image storage device could not meet these requirements. The conventional data storing system uses SDRAM to store image data taken from satellites. When SDRAM is used in small satellite platform of a next generation, there is a problem that the cost of physical space is eight times higher and satellite price is two times higher than NAND Flash. Using the same satellite hardware configuration for next-generation satellites will increase the satellite volume to meet hardware requirements. Additional cost is required for structural design, environmental testing, and satellite launch due to increasing volume. Therefore, in order to construct a low-cost, high-efficiency system. This paper shows a next-generation solid state recorder unit (SSRU) using MRAM and NAND Flash instead of SDRAM. As a result of this research, next generation small satellite retain a storage size and weight and improves the data storage space by 15 times and the storage speed by 4.5 times compare to conventional design. Also reduced energy consumption by 96% compared to SDRAM based storage devices.
- Jongmin Park, Dae Sub Oh, "Analysis of Global Satellite Industry Status and Consideration or Puture Satellite Technologies," Journal of Satellite, Information and Communications Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 86-92. 2017.
- Foreman, Veronica L., Jacqueline Le Moigne, Olivier De Weck. "A Surveyor Cost Estimating Methodologies for Distributed Spacecraft Missions," Proceedings of the 18th Conference on AIAA SPACE. 2016.
- Song, Qi, S. Li, Y. Zhu, J.S. An, "Design and Research or Multiple Data Channels in Solid State Recorder of the satellite SJ-10," Advanced Materials Research. Vol. 1073, pp. 1977-1981, 2015.
- M, Caramia, S. Di Carlo, M. Fabiano, P. Prinetto, "Falsh-memories in Space Applications: Trends and Challenges," pp. 18-21, 2009.
- APST. Solid State Recorder. Available on: http://www.apsi.co.kr/product/manufacture/pdhu.php. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- AIRBUS. NEMO. Available on: https://spaceequipment.airbusdefenceandspace.com/payload-products/payload-%20data-handling-with-menory/nemo/. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- eoPortal. DubaiSat-2. Available on: https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/d/dubaisat-2. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- eoPortal. Deimos-2. Available on: https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/d/deimos-2. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- eoPortal. KOMPSAT-3A. Available on: https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/k/kompsat-3A. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- eoPortal. SPOT-6 and 7. Available on: https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/s/spot-6-7. [Accessed 2 October 2018]
- eoPortal. DMC-3. Available on: https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/d/dmc-3. [Accessed 2 October 2018].
- Di Carlo, M. Fabiano, P. Prinetto, M. Careamia, "Design Issues and Challenges of File Systems for Flash Memories," Flash Memories. InTech, 2011.
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기