온라인 맞춤 드레스셔츠 업체 현황조사 및 치수체계 분석
Survey on the Brand of Online Custom Dress Shirts and Analysis of the Sizing System
In this study, we surveyed the current status and sizing system of the custom dress shirts sold through online shopping, compared with the sizing system of the ready-made dress shirts. We tried to collect the information needed to make the well fitted dress shirts for middle-aged men from this study. The 17 online custom dress shirt brands were selected and the sales type, sales price, design options and size options of each brand were analyzed. The sizing systems of online custom dress shirt brands were compared with the sizing system of the 10 ready made dress shirt brands. The result showed that online custom dress shirts brands offered a variety of design options and size options to meet the consumers' individuality, taste and demand for good fit. In the ready-made brands, all 10 brands were using the same size notation system. In the same size designation, the difference in product size among the ready-made brands showed a tendency to be smaller than the online custom brands. The online custom brands had the different size notation system among brands. The size notation, the number of size designation and the size interval were different for each brand. Also, in the online custom brands, the product size among brands differed from each other in the same size designation. Therefore, the standardized size information and sizing system for middle-aged men that could be used as criteria when making the product size and pattern design in online custom brands were needed.
- Choi, J. Y. (2015). Analysis of men's lower body figures and development of suit pants patterns for MTM system. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung-Hee University, Seoul.
- Choi, Y. S. (2016, April 15). 40 to 50 year olds, big name online shopping mall ...11th street, "The Age of Aze." Donga.com. Retrieved September 12, 2017, from http://news.donga.com/3/all/20160415/77606478/2
- Han, E. J., Kweon, S. A., Choi, J. M., Song, J. M., & Lim, B. U. (2015). The suitability of the size classification of dress shirts on the market. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 39(5), 695-702. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2015.39.5.695
- Han, S. B., & Lee, Y. H. (2012). Characteristics of gender-bending design in contemporary men's dress shirts. Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association, 14(2), 157-169.
- Hwang, S. H. (2013). A study on ease for dress shirt fit. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Hwang, T. M., & Lee, J. R. (2003). A study on the pattern and grading rule for dress shirts. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 27(1), 48-59.
- Jang, S. E. (2007). A study on a men's dress shirt pattern by somatotype for mass customization system. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul.
- Jun, D. G. (2013). A study on the wearing & purchase practices of shirt and the analysis on the difference of body types. The Korean Journal of Community Living Science, 24(4), 471-483. doi:10.7856/kjcls.2013.24.4.471
- Kang, Y. S. (2012). An analysis of the distribution and the body size of men according to shirt silhouette, target age, and shirt size. Journal of the Korean Society of Fashion Design, 12(4), 81-100. doi:G704-001970.2012.12.4.002
- Kim, D. H., & Jang, J. A. (2013). A study on pattern development of men's slim-fit dress shirt - Focus on the 25-35 aged men -. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 15(6), 950-962. doi:10.5805/SFTI.2013.15.6.950
- Kim, K. H., & Choi, J. M. (2006). The wearing practices and subjective fabrics preferences for spring and fall dress shirts of male office workers. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 14(2), 299-309.
- Kim. T. Y., & Lee, Y. J. (2015). A study on the scale development of clothing consumption value for male consumers - Focused on the purchase behavior in fashion multi-brand store and tailor shop -. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 39(6), 885-898. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2015.39.6.885
- Koo, I. S. (2006). A study on the shirt style preference and the shirt purchase attitude. Joumal of Fashion Business, 10(2), 40-59.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. (2009). KS K 0050 Sizing systems for male adult's garments. Seoul: Korean Standards Association.
- Lee, J. H. (2007). Conception of sexuality and aesthetic values in contemporary men's shirts. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Lim, H. W. (2001). A study on the consumer's actual condition and size spec for dress shirt. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Yoo, S. H. (2014). A study on visual image of men's dress shirts. Unpublished master's thesis, Cheongju University, Cheongju.
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- (사)한국의류산업학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기