주파수 공동사용 정책 및 표준화 동향
Spectrum Policy and Standardization Trends on Frequency Sharing
This article presents spectrum sharing policy trends both overseas and domestically. The Federal Communications Commission recently adopted rules for the commercial use of a 150 MHz bandwidth at 3.55 to 3.7 GHz, which has been utilized for defense and satellite services. This frequency band for spectrum sharing is called the citizens broadband radio service (CBRS) band. In Europe, the related regimes for licensed shared access application at 2.3 to 2.4 GHz has been organized, and interface standardization for sharing frequency information has been completed. In Korea, efforts are being made to establish spectrum-sharing policies to improve the efficiency of the frequency utilization. This article also introduces both the IEEE 802 local area network/metropolitan area network and 3GPP standardization activities with regard to frequency sharing technologies. To effectively solve the spectrum-sharing problem in IEEE 802, standardization activities on the CBRS and the mid-band (3.7-24 GHz) are underway. 3GPP is currently developing the standardization of a licensed assisted access technology, which extends mobile communication services provided in the licensed band to unlicensed bands.
- FCC 12-148, "Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Order, In the Matter of Amendment of the Commission's Rules with Regard to Commercial Operations in the 3550-3650MHz," GN Docket No. 12-354, 2012, pp. 15594-15658.
- FCC 14-49, "Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, In the Matter of Amendment of the Commission's Rules with Regard to Commercial Operations in the 3550-3650MHz," GN Docket No. 12-354, 2014, pp. 1-90.
- FCC 15-47, "Report and Order and Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, In the Matter of Amendment of the Commission's Rules with Regard to Commercial Operations in the 3550-3650MHz," GN Docket No. 12-354, 2015, pp. 3959-4145.
- FCC 16-55, "Order on Reconsideration and Second Report and Order, In the Matter of Amendment of the Commission's Rules with Regard to Commercial Operations in the 3550-3650MHz," GN Docket No. 12-354, May 2016.
- FCC, "Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Order, Promoting Investment in the 3550-3700MHz Band," GN Docket No. 17-258, 2017, pp. 1-33.
- K. Mun, "CBRS: New Shared Spectrum Enables Flexible Indoor and Outdoor Mobile Solutions and New Business Model," CBRS Alliance White Paper, 2017, pp. 1-9.
- CBRS Alliance, "CBRS Network Service Technical Specification," CBRSA-TS-1001, 2018, pp. 1-15.
- CBRS Alliance, "CBRS Network Service Technical Specifications," CBRSA-TS-1002, 2018, pp. 1-21.
- CBRS Alliance, "CBRS Coexistence Technical Specification," CBRSA-TS-2001, 2018, pp. 1-16.
- ETSI TS 103 379 V1.1.1, "Information Elements and Protocols for the Interface Between LSA Controller (LC) and LSA Repository (LR) for Operation of Licensed Shared Access (LSA) in the 2300MHz-2400MHz Band," 2017.
- 강규민외, "미래주파수공유정책및 기술기준," 한국전자파학회지, 제24권제5호, 2013년9월, pp. 3-13.
- K.M. Kang, J.C. Park, S.I. Cho, and S. Park, "Protection of Incumbent Services and Its Impact on Coverage of TV Band Device Networks in TV White Space," ETRI J., vol. 38, no. 1, Feb. 2016, pp. 112-122.
- C.V.R. Ron, L.AR. de Silva Mello, and M.P.C. de Almeida, "A Spectrum Sharing Proposal Based on LSA/ASA for the Brazilian Regulatory Framework," IEEE Wireless Commun. Netw. Conf., San Francisco, CA, USA, Mar. 19-22, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- K. Buckwitz, J. Engelberg, and G. Rausch, "Licensed Shared Access (LSA)-Regulatory Background and View of Administrations," Int. Conf. Cogn. Radio Oriented Wireless Netw. Commun., Oulu, Finland, June 2-4, 2014, pp. 413-416.
- GSMA, "The Impact of Licensed Shared Use of Spectrum," 2014. http://www.gsma.com/spectrum/the-impact-of-licensed-shared-use-of-spectrum/
- ECC, "LSA Implementation," 2018. https://www.cept.org/ecc/topics/lsa-implementation
- FCC 05-56, "Report and Order and Memorandum Opinion and Order," Mar. 16, 2005.
- FCC 04-113, "Notice of Proposed Rule Making," May 25, 2004.
- IEEE 802.11-17-1798r3, "IEEE 802.11 Mid-Band NOI Reply Comments," Nov. 10, 2017.
- FCC 17-104, "Notice of Inquiry," Aug. 3, 2017.
- 3GPP, "3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Radio Access Network; Study on Licensed-Assisted Access to Unlicensed Spectrum; (Release 13)," TR 36.889 v13.0.0, June 2015.
- RP-160881, "Revision of Work Item on Enhanced LAA for LTE," 3GPP TSG RAN Meeting #72, June 2016.
- 이재홍, 김지훈, 윤강진, 박태준, 황선욱, 최성현, "LTE 기반비면허대역 Stand-Alone 통신 기술의 연구동향," 한국통신학회 하계종합학술발표회, 2017년 6월, pp. 363-364.
- 3GPP, " RP-170828 NR-Based Access to Unlicensed Spectrum," Mar. 2017
- MulteFire Alliance, " MulteFire Release 1.0 Technical Paper A New Way to Wireless," Jan. 2017.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기