본문 바로가기
HOME> 논문 > 논문 검색상세

논문 상세정보

Yonsei medical journal v.33 no.4, 1992년, pp.357 - 363  

Arthroscopic subacromial decompression.

Kim, S J  
  • 초록

    A study group composed of 11 shoulders in 10 patients underwent arthroscopic subacromial decompression for impingement syndrome. There were no biceps tendon ruptures, acromioclavicular arthritis or glenohumeral instability. Eight men and two women ranging in age from 17 to 65 years (mean age 38.7) with dominant arm involvement in 9/10 were evaluated for an average follow-up of 19.4 months (range 12-26) postoperatively. Based on the University of California at Los Angeles shoulder rating scale, nine (82%) shoulders had satisfactory results and the remaining two (18%) had unsatisfactory results. This is a preliminary report of our early experience in this rather new method of treatment, but the results are encouragingly good.


 활용도 분석

  • 상세보기

    amChart 영역
  • 원문보기

    amChart 영역

원문보기

무료다운로드
유료다운로드

유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.

원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.

NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.

이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기