Evaluation of Knee Pain in Athletes: A Radiologist's Perspective
Lower limb injuries account for most of all injuries suffered by athletes and the knee joint accounts for over half of these. The etiology of knee pain is multifactorial; a good history focusing on the mechanism of injury and the chronicity of pain is extremely useful in correlating with radiologic findings and establishing a clinically meaningful diagnosis. This review article will discuss several important and common causes of acute and chronic knee pain in athletes, focusing on their mechanism of injury and site of pain as well as their salient imaging findings.
- 원문이 없습니다.
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.carj.2016.04.003
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source : 저널
- Elsevier : 저널> 권호 > 논문
- ProQuest Medical Library : 저널
- ProQuest Central : 저널
- ProQuest Academic Research Library : 저널
- EBSCOhost-Academic Search Premier : 저널
- EBSCOHost-CINAHL : 저널
- EBSCOHost-Biomedical Reference Collection : 저널
- EBSCOHost-Academic Search Elite : 저널
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기