Prostate Artery Embolization for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Current Status
Prostate artery embolization has garnered much attention as a promising treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia. We aim to provide an up-to-date review of this minimally invasive technique, including discussion of potential benefits and technical challenges. Current evidence suggests it is a safe and effective option for patients with medication-refractory urinary obstructive symptoms who are poor surgical candidates or refuse surgical therapy. Larger, randomized studies with long-term follow-up data are needed for this technique to be formally established in the treatment paradigm for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- 원문이 없습니다.
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.carj.2016.06.003
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source : 저널
- Elsevier : 저널> 권호 > 논문
- ProQuest Medical Library : 저널
- ProQuest Central : 저널
- ProQuest Academic Research Library : 저널
- EBSCOhost-Academic Search Premier : 저널
- EBSCOHost-CINAHL : 저널
- EBSCOHost-Biomedical Reference Collection : 저널
- EBSCOHost-Academic Search Elite : 저널
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기